CCS Post your Picture

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I did some Hacking and research on my super AtariXE computer and I found a real picture of FirstTimer.

Here is the moment you have all been waiting for.
Just click onto where it says "no hotlink allowed" below and the pic will pop up on another page.
If not it may just appear below.

FirstTimerDanCarey,G'sonofJoeDutraL276AH04.jpg

Yup that's everyones favorit troll FirstTimer. Kind of looks creepy to me.
His real name is Danny Carey and he was 16 years old in this picture next to his GrandPoppa in 2004. I'm still looking for a more recent pic....ill keep y'all posted.

Its funny, I see why he chose the guy from "the office" for his avatar...almost looks like him :shrug:

Here is a link to the site.
Reunions 2004

Your welcome everyone.....all in a days work of the incredible SP94.

Super%20troll.png

Just Like Vanilla Ice, I ROLL EM' UP :troll:

Last edited:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did some Hacking and research on my super AtariXE computer and I found a real picture of FirstTimer.

FirstTimerDanCarey,G%27sonofJoeDutraL276AH04.jpg

His real name is Danny Carey and he was 16 years old in this picture next to his GrandPoppa. I'm still looking for a more recent pic....ill keep y'all posted.

Its funny, I see why he chose spiderman for his avatar...almost looks like him :shrug:

Reunions 2004

Hot linking pic is incredible.

tumblr_lziibdl0lq1qln7by.gif

Last edited:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
so that is HawkPoster..:troll:

why do you continue to bring it up again...it had finally died after scottie started with his "bang" "bang" "bang"

stop complaining if you keep bringing it up

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many times have I said we are the same age?

Would it make you feel better if I made up a birthdate and had it published on here? Who gives a shit. I don't put my actual birthdate on here because I don't want people to know who I am, pretty plain and simple in the world we live in today.

Are you going to continue? Is there a need to continue?

I Know who you arent.

a hawk writer

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reporting helps with spam but that's about it

to you and your thank button buddy hawkposter-

report something report worthy. if someone calls you a name like:idiot,douche,tool, moron, fucking worthless writer....its not report worthy really. you just look weak and very troll-able. the religion and racist shit wont be put up with, but if you get flamed, and than report it....well....you're a bitch.

im in the chatbox with FT today and he is calling me names......he is probably laughing as he is writing as I am laughing at what he is saying because it is the internet and all of it is funny. did i report him for calling me names? no way!

im shocked at how some of you can get trolled so hard.

morons.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i'm pretty sure if dews actually gave a shit about reporting people for offensive slander...i would have an encyclopedia of my own infractions

dewey sucks cock

Captain Jack Flack

Liked Posts:

Just click onto where it says "no hotlink allowed" below and the pic will pop up on another page.
If not it may just appear below.

FirstTimerDanCarey,G'sonofJoeDutraL276AH04.jpg

Yup that's everyones favorit troll FirstTimer.
His real name is Danny Carey and he was 16 years old in this picture next to his GrandPoppa in 2004. I'm still looking for a more recent pic....ill keep y'all posted.

Its funny, I see why he chose the guy from "the office" for his avatar...almost looks like him :shrug:

Reunions 2004

Super%20troll.png

Just Like Vanilla Ice, I ROLL EM' UP :troll:

Dam. LMAO
So that's the culprit... nice, good work SP
:clap:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm pretty sure if dews actually gave a shit about reporting people for offensive slander...i would have an encyclopedia of my own infractions

dewey sucks cock

lol!!!!!!!!

i only take care of spam and anything that is racist. name calling doesnt bother me. i do it to others they do it to me. its the internet.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im not sure. rush can monitor what mods delete,stick,edit etc he maybe able to see. not sure.

with hawkposter i lost count at 100

ah okay.

I just think it would be funny to see how many times people reported a post. I know I haven't reported any.

You know what would reduce the amount of reports? Making a thread and posting the post that got reported and who reported it. If it was a really dumb post to report and it seemed liked the person who reported it got butt-hurt, maybe people making fun of them for not having nuts will reduce the amount of times they report someone.

:smug2:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ah okay.

I just think it would be funny to see how many times people reported a post. I know I haven't reported any.

You know what would reduce the amount of reports? Making a thread and posting the post that got reported and who reported it. If it was a really dumb post to report and it seemed liked the person who reported it got butt-hurt, maybe people making fun of them for not having nuts will reduce the amount of times they report someone.

:smug2:

i wish we could make a limit on reporting. but its been better lately.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
All reporting does is annoy mods with the massive amount of e-mails we get from every single reported post. Why Rush hasn't disabled that feature and yet he created a reported post forum in the Staff Forum is a mystery.

/endrantaboutreportedpostsandwhyIhatethem

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
then make an Email for CCS so all the reports get sent there.. and just never check it hahahahaha

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All reporting does is annoy mods with the massive amount of e-mails we get from every single reported post. Why Rush hasn't disabled that feature and yet he created a reported post forum in the Staff Forum is a mystery.

/endrantaboutreportedpostsandwhyIhatethem

*contemplates pressing report button 100 times*