CCS Post your Picture

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why a guy who hasn't posted regularly in months is still a mod is a mystery.

:andruw:
Rush promised me a lifetime mod position if I helped him w/ CCS well before making CCS had started.
:dealwithit:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rush promised me a lifetime mod position if I helped him w/ CCS well before making CCS had started.
:dealwithit:

this.

usc was a huge part of the building of this site for those who are newer. i came in shortly after the site was up and running and usc was doing a lot of the leg work for the site.

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
So many internet tough guys lol. I actually read majority of it. And lol at FT saying he would let himself get his ass beat.

FYI you can still sue AND defend yourself (called self-defense if you lose) lol. You don't just have to take an ass-whoopin. The way I'd explain your logic there is the kid in middle school who is the shit talker and say you can't fight me cause you can't catch me.......

But that is just my opinion, the last 10 or so pages of this thread is full of LAWL

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3DlIrvoHg]Oh my god. Who the hell cares? - YouTube[/ame]

seen that caught on quick. :lol:
132162554296--cool_story_bro9.jpg

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
So many internet tough guys lol. I actually read majority of it. And lol at FT saying he would let himself get his ass beat.

FYI you can still sue AND defend yourself (called self-defense if you lose) lol. You don't just have to take an ass-whoopin. The way I'd explain your logic there is the kid in middle school who is the shit talker and say you can't fight me cause you can't catch me.......

But that is just my opinion, the last 10 or so pages of this thread is full of LAWL

LoL, maybe that's why FirstTimer likes to run Marathons.
He's used to instigating fights by talking smack, and then RUNNING away.
He should do well at the Marathon. Probably win a blue ribbon or somthing.
And afterward ill give him another ribbon that's yellow.
:obama:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

There is a massive difference between the person who helped build the site from the floor up and isn't as active as he used to be and a person who has left the site, returned, left the site, returned, etc. and expects to be grandfathered into his position.

You are a smart guy. I am surprised you even attempted to bring something like that up.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is a massive difference between the person who helped build the site from the floor up and isn't as active as he used to be and a person who has left the site, returned, left the site, returned, etc. and expects to be grandfathered into his position.

You are a smart guy. I am surprised you even attempted to bring something like that up.

USC helped build the site?

No way?

We need a CCS history lesson.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOJe8MrN_ZE]We Built this city (with Lyrics) - Starship - YouTube[/ame]

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

:lmao: Whatever.

You're a tool, bro.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
:lmao: Whatever.

You're a tool, bro.

So what he's saying is that in order to keep your Mod Badge you have to be on this site 24 hours a day seven days a week without leaving to eat, sleep or take a shit? :shrug:
BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
CCS DON'T NEED MODS ANYWAY...I MEAN FOR WHAT, THERE ISN'T ANY RULES HERE.

If FirstTimer and his Klu kLux Klan members are allowed to make racial slants toward my people everyday and get away with it without even a little teency weency bit of a punishment, then that's proof.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
When do I get my Mod Badge?
I'm here 24 hours a day and I even carry my toilet paper and a bucket with me to shit so I don't miss any of the action.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I told a mod because it was starting to get questionable I was told it wasn't out of hand, so that's the reason nothing happened. Not saying I agree/disagree with the choice. That's just the answer I was given in case you wanted an explanation

Well then, you guys should vote me in as new Mod and give me the powers I need to get to the bottom of this conspiracy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk]He-Man I Have The Power - YouTube[/ame]

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:

I honestly can't tell if I'm the former or the latter, but I'm sure that I'm the former :troll:

USC helped build the site?

No way?

We need a CCS history lesson.
Mostly helped him spam sites and talk to him on AIM to do whatever to help make CCS more known. Can't remember if it was me or JTRaines on VSN/VSD who gave him a program that let him spam Twitter for more members.

But after the first year or so, real life and a fuck ton of bad shit hit my life and I haven't been able to be as active as I wanted to be.

SP94, you'd be a terrible mod. But then again I did make dero and CHS mods for one night so you couldn't be as bad as them...

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I honestly can't tell if I'm the former or the latter, but I'm sure that I'm the former :troll:

Mostly helped him spam sites and talk to him on AIM to do whatever to help make CCS more known. Can't remember if it was me or JTRaines on VSN/VSD who gave him a program that let him spam Twitter for more members.

But after the first year or so, real life and a fuck ton of bad shit hit my life and I haven't been able to be as active as I wanted to be.

SP94, you'd be a terrible mod. But then again I did make dero and CHS mods for one night so you couldn't be as bad as them...

No I wouldn't , I would be the greatest mod the internet has ever witnessed.
Id ban the KKK and spam the shit out of ESPN, Real GM etc etc etc and bring the whole internet communtiy here.
I would also rally to give UMAN(a man of great character) back his badge.

I'm a popular icon and enigma.:shrug: well ain't I.

I could sell this site on the great SP94 name alone :troll:

Last edited:

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spamming ESPN just brings shitty members :troll: