Ccs Posters whomst hate upon Caleb William do it purely out of toxic masculinity!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I repeatedly see a common pervasiveness inside of repeated postings from posters whomst try to attempt towards projecting they themselfs as "tough guys" on this forum where they disparage Caleb as feminine for his self care visa vis his self care and beauty explorations in how he manicures himselve and body piercing choices and also his willingness to make himselve vulnerable emotionally in public when he lets himselve be tearful and embraces his mother after suffering loss. This is mostly probably put on display by pseudo alpha males whomst probably think that having plus+ 32 inch waistlines going well beyond acceptable health and wellness standards acceptably defined and likely having dirty fingernails and toes and otherwise unacceptable hygiene practices is somehow more manly than that of people whomst care for their body's and appearances. This is typical anti woman and toxic masculine behavior and downright IGNORAMUS level hegemony and even more so counter productive to overall physical and mental well-being. I hope you all can learn to embrace femininity if not for your own sakes then at least at a minimum for the women inside of your lives like mothers and sisters or spouses if they still acturally find you an acceptable mate if you even have one or girlfriends if you even have one of those (I usurally have 2-3 in my ho-stable because I'm in touch with them on a emotional and spiritual level and am not shy of my own feminine components) and even more so if you are real Bears fans and Caleb gets selected to literally take over the rains of the QB carousel, you will need to cheer for him no matter how "girly" you think he is as if that is a bad thing in the first place! If not shame on you and may you never feel the touch of a female lover if you are even able to get even close to getting your ****s wet!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I repeatedly see a common pervasiveness inside of repeated postings from posters whomst try to attempt towards projecting they themselfs as "tough guys" on this forum where they disparage Caleb as feminine for his self care visa vis his self care and beauty explorations in how he manicures himselve and body piercing choices and also his willingness to make himselve vulnerable emotionally in public when he lets himselve be tearful and embraces his mother after suffering loss. This is mostly probably put on display by pseudo alpha males whomst probably think that having plus+ 32 inch waistlines going well beyond acceptable health and wellness standards acceptably defined and likely having dirty fingernails and toes and otherwise unacceptable hygiene practices is somehow more manly than that of people whomst care for their body's and appearances. This is typical anti woman and toxic masculine behavior and downright IGNORAMUS level hegemony and even more so counter productive to overall physical and mental well-being. I hope you all can learn to embrace femininity if not for your own sakes then at least at a minimum for the women inside of your lives like mothers and sisters or spouses if they still acturally find you an acceptable mate if you even have one or girlfriends if you even have one of those (I usurally have 2-3 in my ho-stable because I'm in touch with them on a emotional and spiritual level and am not shy of my own feminine components) and even more so if you are real Bears fans and Caleb gets selected to literally take over the rains of the QB carousel, you will need to cheer for him no matter how "girly" you think he is as if that is a bad thing in the first place! If not shame on you and may you never feel the touch of a female lover if you are even able to get even close to getting your ****s wet!

El O Fucking L.

The sucking of mommy’s teet post loss almost had me wavering.

HOWEVER, count me as ALL IN for Midway Caleb as Bears QB1 in 2024!!!

In fact, is there a mod around? I’d like to submit my formal request on name change.

BEARS

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sounds to me some closet shit going on with dudes on this forum from Cali that also paint their nails and wear lipstick trying to throw shade at themselves

Cc @truthbedamned

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Irony

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I HATE HIM BUT BECAUSE OF TOXIC MISANDRY NOT MASCULINITY.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
@PhilEBuster I have received into my inbox of notifications a notice that you provided a grimace emoticon as a way of providing feedback towards the original posting of this thread but see no further commentary that would explain the reasoning or rationale for this face: 😬.

Would you care to provide meaningful explanation as to what prompted you to make this choice in rating the post and maybe perhaps disclose your feelings about it verbally so I may have understanding of this action you took?

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
@PhilEBuster I have received into my inbox of notifications a notice that you provided a grimace emoticon as a way of providing feedback towards the original posting of this thread but see no further commentary that would explain the reasoning or rationale for this face: 😬.

Would you care to provide meaningful explanation as to what prompted you to make this choice in rating the post and maybe perhaps disclose your feelings about it verbally so I may have understanding of this action you took?
Appropo of you to request clarification, Vick. I'm happy to clarify. The grimace emotion was all that I could come up with upon initial review of your thoughts on Caleb's beauty routines and concerns. You mighta just talked the shoopster out of getting on his bandwagon. Nothing personal . . .

Now if I could, why'd'ja just dislike' me 2 times in a minute, fella? . . .

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Appropo of you to request clarification, Vick. I'm happy to clarify. The grimace emotion was all that I could come up with upon initial review of your thoughts on Caleb's beauty routines and concerns. You mighta just talked the shoopster out of getting on his bandwagon. Nothing personal . . .

Now if I could, why'd'ja just dislike' me 2 times in a minute, fella? . . .
So you find nipple piercings to be objectionable despite someone being a concenting adult making a choice about their body that they find fashionable and maybe perhaps have discovered how it enhances sexural pleasures both physically and aestheticerly? Because I am literally grasping outwardly towards straws with your less than adequate explanation in this reply.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nominated for thread of the year