Ccs Posters whomst hate upon Caleb William do it purely out of toxic masculinity!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
El O Fucking L.

The sucking of mommy’s teet post loss almost had me wavering.

HOWEVER, count me as ALL IN for Midway Caleb as Bears QB1 in 2024!!!

In fact, is there a mod around? I’d like to submit my formal request on name change.

BEARS
Between Jimmy G, Mitch, and Justin every time you have changed your username the QB has been bad. In fact, every time you've pumped up a QB it's been a disaster. I think for the sake of this franchise you should stop talking about the position. You're a good dude, but this franchise we all love is at a pivotal moment and we don't need you Mushing it like you have three other times.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Between Jimmy G, Mitch, and Justin every time you have changed your username the QB has been bad. In fact, every time you've pumped up a QB it's been a disaster. I think for the sake of this franchise you should stop talking about the position. You're a good dude, but this franchise we all love is at a pivotal moment and we don't need you Mushing it like you have three other times.
@BaBaBlacksheep
@bamainatlanta
@Bigfoot
@zack54attack
@Scoot26
@Rush
@PrideisBears
@Penny Traitor
@oober
@nvanprooyen
@First Timer
@MassHavoc
@clonetrooper264
@BNB

Please do not change his username to a QB. Maybe we should go in the opposite direction, and he changes it to Hometown TJ and the defense gives up like 6 points per game.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Let’s try an experiment. Change his username to Midway Josh and we’ll see what that does for Buffalo.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Midway Montez?
Midway Mayne?

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
There's a pretty cool study, at least 15 years old by now, that attached some device to the dicks of the heterosexual participants so that they could measure their sexual arousal. The participants who had strong, negative feelings about homosexual men got aroused when looking at pictures of men having sex with one another while the participants who didn't have negative feelings about gay men didn't get aroused when presented with the same pictures. The study was looking at the old belief that if you have strong, negative feelings about gay men, it pointed to unresolved, even non-conscious, same sex yearnings. This study proved that in fucking spades. There's a great movie about this theory called Boys Don't Cry btw.

I'm guessing we'd see similar results with those Bears fans who have strong negative feelings about Caleb's nails, lips, etc.

You folks know who you are.

Last edited: