CCS wants vindication for Tyrell Cohen mockery

Status
Not open for further replies.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
As many know, @BearsBud recently made a mockery of Tyrell Cohen after he went missing and still hasn't owned up to his fuckery since his tragic passing. Even lurkers who maybe don't bring as much traffic to CCS were coming out of nowhere and asking him to be removed. This sad, pathetic, incell, boomer should not be allowed to post his toxic bullshit.

Thanks.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As many know, @BearsBud recently made a mockery of Tyrell Cohen after he went missing and still hasn't owned up to his fuckery since his tragic passing. Even lurkers who maybe don't bring as much traffic to CCS were coming out of nowhere and asking him to be removed. This sad, pathetic, incell, boomer should not be allowed to post his toxic bullshit.

Thanks.

He may have absolutely been a turd but you are coming off like you have severe anger issues.

Just saying...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
When I came on this morning , the whole thread was deleted.. Check with the mods
tenor.gif

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
His apology won't change how he acts in the future, so thats why I just put the guy on ignore. Don't need to be an audience for those toxic posts anymore.

My guess is that he's bitter because his wife left him for a BBC.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Just stating facts.
No, you're out for a pound of flesh.

If what I'm reading in this threat is correct he deleted the thread in question.

Sorry but I'm just overall tired in any stretch of people who try to single out individuals and ruin their lives over something stupid they said or did.

Everyone has their stupid moments. Don't let this one be yours just because someone else just had theirs....

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
His apology won't change how he acts in the future, so thats why I just put the guy on ignore. Don't need to be an audience for those toxic posts anymore.

I think that's a healthier way to go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.