CCS wants vindication for Tyrell Cohen mockery

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not going to discuss it with you because I can tell I can't have a conversation with you on it - either I get accused of being obsessed with it for bringing it up, or I don't say anything and the canceller keeps going.

It's lose-lose; the canceller always wins in shutting down open thought.
Lol.

This is just too dramatic. You literally are canceling yourself to win an argument about cancel culture? ?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol.

This is just too dramatic. You literally are canceling yourself to win an argument about cancel culture? ?

No. Just decided this isn't a hill worth dying on

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He's too racist to apologize.

Funny how they complain about cancel culture but these are the same kind of people who are currently boycotting Coca Cola lmao.
I don't even get that the whole cancel culture thing is new. Is the suggestion that when you find something offensive or wrong you should just take it? As if speaking up wrong? That using the power of economic influence on a entity that is acting improperly is bad?

Seems that Republicans have been cancelling women, minorities, and non-WASPS's for centuries.
I guess it is now bad because the little guy has the power of the internet to pool resources to affect the WASP power corporations.

Equal, or at least closer to equal, playing field sucks. LOL, at the bullies getting smacked in the mouth and crying that the runt is being mean to him.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup. Anyone can cancel bearsbud. Its literally called the ignore feature I wish you guys would rename it the "cancel culture" feature tho.

That would be EPIC.

It would probably be more effective if it said "Permaban" because as far as you know...they are after that.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think the best course of action is to put the poster on ignore. If he violated the rules of this forum, I’m sure the mods will handle it.

Pretty simple...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Problem is we have a bunch of good-for-nothing mods at this place.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I cancelled my subscription to the dollar shave club, since you're so fascinated.

Going full sasquatch until they put Fields in
We're gonna need to see progress pics for that beard my dude. I'll post mine if you post yours.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
What I find funny is that the ones who engage in cancel culture are generally the ones shouting about how wonderful diversity is while cancel culture is specifically intended to lessen diversity.

Anyhoo, carry on. If you don't want to see what someone posts then put them on ignore. Enough people ignore, the person goes away on his own. Easy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No problem lol ....keep looking for your cancel culture vindication bs
Did you cancel your critical thinking skills and reading comprehension?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What I find funny is that the ones who engage in cancel culture are generally the ones shouting about how wonderful diversity is while cancel culture is specifically intended to lessen diversity.

Anyhoo, carry on. If you don't want to see what someone posts then put them on ignore. Enough people ignore, the person goes away on his own. Easy.
Guys don't cancel the KKK whattttttabout diversity?????

Status
Not open for further replies.