Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Checked accuweather today because it felt more humid than normal here in Las Vegas the last few days. In the course of checking this, I saw there was a Hurricane Hilary tab so I clicked on it. Turns out this hurricane may hit the west coast this weekend and possibly even hit Las Vegas if it turns more eastward the closer it gets to the coast. Right now, it is looking like it'll be to the west of us (plz stay west) but god, I am going to be so annoyed if I have to deal with a hurricane in the desert. The roads flood here with even a little bit of a rain, a lot of rain is going to be an absolute shit show.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Checked accuweather today because it felt more humid than normal here in Las Vegas the last few days. In the course of checking this, I saw there was a Hurricane Hilary tab so I clicked on it. Turns out this hurricane may hit the west coast this weekend and possibly even hit Las Vegas if it turns more eastward the closer it gets to the coast. Right now, it is looking like it'll be to the west of us (plz stay west) but god, I am going to be so annoyed if I have to deal with a hurricane in the desert. The roads flood here with even a little bit of a rain, a lot of rain is going to be an absolute shit show.

Stengthened to CAT3 tonight. Aimed directly at LA (please god please) but will likely only be a tropical storm then unless it strengthens again.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Read parts of the desert in CA and NV are going to get 2-3 years worth of rain in 3 days.

Officially we had our rainiest day of the year in Vegas yesterday with .30" of rain but some places in the city supposedly got over an inch of rain. They're saying likely around 2-4" of rain through Monday for us. I'm hoping that we get lucky and avoid the worst case scenario.