• Blues in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Skille still playing anywhere?

Nvrmnd. Just looked it up. How did he milk 74 games played with the Avs this season?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no way someone actually spent the money on an Anton Babchuk sweater.

- Guy who spent money on a Jack Skille sweater

Would either one of those names rate over the guy who wears a Hawks jersey with Detroit Sucks on the back?

My daughter and I were having a meal at a restaurant by the UC prior to going into the game and a person came in wearing a Matt Walker jersey. My daughter was only 5 at the time but understands hockey enough to know his level of play. The second we both saw it we looked at each other and started laughing.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

Nvrmnd. Just looked it up. How did he milk 74 games played with the Avs this season?

He was a good 4th line player for them, just their middle 6 was pretty bad all year apart from Soederberg. And Skille isn't good enough to be anything better than a good 4th line energy player. I actually liked how he played the 10/11 season when the Hawks 4th line was Stalberg-Dowell-Skille but clearly Frolik was better and thats that #7? overall picks top ceiling. Well.. I guess it's better than Kyle Beach who is a .5 ppg austria league player ceiling.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Holy shit Skille played for the Avs this year?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Would either one of those names rate over the guy who wears a Hawks jersey with Detroit Sucks on the back?

My daughter and I were having a meal at a restaurant by the UC prior to going into the game and a person came in wearing a Matt Walker jersey. My daughter was only 5 at the time but understands hockey enough to know his level of play. The second we both saw it we looked at each other and started laughing.

True... but walker at least had the enforcer mystique that folks fall in love with for some reason. Like John Scott sweaters... guys with particular sets of skills... but some folks like vorobiev don't even deserve an appreciation unibrow.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True... but walker at least had the enforcer mystique that folks fall in love with for some reason. Like John Scott sweaters... guys with particular sets of skills... but some folks like vorobiev don't even deserve an appreciation unibrow.

I forgot aboot that. He skated like he had concrete in his skates doe.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I tend to pucker a bit every time Tarasenko takes a shift, i fear he is going to be a "Hawks-killer" for years to come....

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I tend to pucker a bit every time Tarasenko takes a shift, i fear he is going to be a "Hawks-killer" for years to come....

Dallas has a ton of weapons and the Kings have so many great players, but there's no single player in the Western Conference that scares me more with the puck on his stick than Tarasenko. What a player.

I just hope the jackasses in St. Louis decide he isn't tough enough or doesn't fight enough and decide to run him out of town because they don't deserve a player who is that good.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Dallas has a ton of weapons and the Kings have so many great players, but there's no single player in the Western Conference that scares me more with the puck on his stick than Tarasenko. What a player.

I just hope the jackasses in St. Louis decide he isn't tough enough or doesn't fight enough and decide to run him out of town because they don't deserve a player who is that good.
him and Panarin would look good and put Kane back with toews. Just saying.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Life has definitely thrown challenges. I think I only went to 10 game this season...which was pretty much during their winning streak.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Wakey, wakey. This fucker is going 7 games, hopefully no redux of 2-years past with a quasi bullshite Alex Martinez deflection.

Fuck the Blues, Ducks, and Kings. No hate for the other contenders.......if not us, make it the Sharks, Caps, or anything East other than Deadwings.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Let's get some predictions.

Split Games 1 and 2.
Split Games 3 and 4.
Hawks take Game 5.
Hawks in 6.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Hawks go down 1-3, win games #5 and #6 like the badass mofo juggernaut that they are, and we go to game 7.

Fucking Tarasenko ties it up late in the 3rd and we go OT. Then it's all on Crow.......until late in 4:4 and Hoss closes out the St. Louis filth.