Charles Leno just got Fitzmagic Injured..

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn't deserve to be a starter.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Fitz has a hip subluxation. He’s fucked…

yep at his age too? He finished in the NFL. Least he made some good dollars along the way prior to his<forced> retirement courtesy of Leno.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Mission complete. Watch him change his number to 007 after he rids their roster of all quarterbacks in one week. Gets cut too. We pick him back up.
Is that how Fields starts?

Foles goes to Washington, Leno comes back, after one play Dalton is on season-ending IR, Leno is cut and Nagy has to start Fields because Cohen is not back to be the emergency QB?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The leno love was so damn stupid. A failure to find a left tackle doesn't mean the shitty one we let go is the solution...
Like I had been saying, cutting Leno was addition by subtraction.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
No one called him a solution. Some of you are so obsessed with a narrative that never existed.
Bullshit.

Some of you were saying that not cutting him and his bloated salary was what was the right call. It was not the permanent solution in your eyes, but the solution over having to replace his spot with someone.

Well, ask the WFT team and fans how that went as even a cheaper temporary solution for what they had before. Notice that Washington did exactly what we did. They got rid of their expensive starter and replaced him with a cheaper option.

The difference is that they downgraded with Leno. We improved with anybody who replaces Leno, be it a 39 year old shadow of his former self, a pre-injured draft pick, a Nagy-playcall injured promising draft pick or a no-name just signed to the PS player. They are all better because, though they might suck as much as Leno, they are at least cheaper options.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I was told that push the defender into the QB move was great and I didn't know what I was talking about when I said he sucked long ago.
Well, if Dalton is the QB and the defender is Donald, it would have been a good move because of Dalton's karate chop bitch slap that would have put Donald on his ass.