Chicago Bears RUMORS: 3 trade packages for Russell Wilson

JGONBORICUA14

Liked Posts:
2 firsts and a 4th should get it done. Problem is we would have to shed some major salary. We would certainly not be able to afford Roquan Smith

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
2 firsts and a 4th should get it done. Problem is we would have to shed some major salary. We would certainly not be able to afford Roquan Smith
Maybe one of those 1st rounds can be roquan?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Chicago Bears Rumors: 3 trade packages for Russell Wilson

A recent report suggests that Russell Wilson will eventually be traded. What would it take for the Chicago Bears to land him?

15HRS. AGO
At this point in his career it doesn’t make much sense. I get that he he still better than what we have now but If you are gonna waste draft resources the most likely scenario would be to try and get Rodgers or Stafford....killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Just a thought.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
At this point in his career it doesn’t make much sense. I get that he he still better than what we have now but If you are gonna waste draft resources the most likely scenario would be to try and get Rodgers or Stafford....killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Just a thought.

well Wilson is 31 and Rogers is 36. I'm good with either. But No to Stafford ? Hopefully Mitch can raise his game and beat out Foles :)

Last edited:

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago Bears Rumors: 3 trade packages for Russell Wilson

A recent report suggests that Russell Wilson will eventually be traded. What would it take for the Chicago Bears to land him?

15HRS. AGO
What would it take? A dumptruck load of money to get him to opt out of his no trade clause.

And the Bears entire draft class for the next two years.

And our souls.

And for him to become temporarily insane enough to think that coming from a place where he is considered a demigod to a place where every single action is scrutinized and criticized by fat ass idiots that can't throw a football off of their back porch.

He ain't coming here.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What would it take? A dumptruck load of money to get him to opt out of his no trade clause.

And the Bears entire draft class for the next two years.

And our souls.

And for him to become temporarily insane enough to think that coming from a place where he is considered a demigod to a place where every single action is scrutinized and criticized by fat ass idiots that can't throw a football off of their back porch.

He ain't coming here.

Right...he's probably not coming here, thats why it's just a rumor. Be sure to read the link. It gives several possibilities.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right...he's probably not coming here, thats why it's just a rumor. Be sure to read the link. It gives several possibilities.
There is absolutely no rumor associated to the Bears and Wilson. The link is completely contrived scenarios with zero info related to anything at all.
That said, I think Wilson is close to if not elite.

JGONBORICUA14

Liked Posts:
There isn’t a single player on the Bears I would not trade for Wilson.

I would shIp Mack off in a heartbeat for Wilson.
The issue isn’t a single player but a high profile player like roquan and then multiple picks

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No. It's not a rumor. It is wild speculation with no basis in reality. They were saying, 'Would these three things get Russell Wilson?' That isn't a rumor, that is some guy coming up with some kind of idea. And I gave my 'idea' of what it would take.

My 'postulation' is just as valid as Ryan Heckman because neither have any basis in fact and are just idiotic ideas. Hell, we could all come up with crazy scenarios.