Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
im not nervous, Toews was a minus 3 and we still won. And usually whenever Niemi sucks, he bounces back with a BIG game.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
im not nervous, Toews was a minus 3 and we still won. And usually whenever Niemi sucks, he bounces back with a BIG game.

Yeah, but...i mean...Philly hasn't been scared off by adversity yet this post-season.

I'm just tellin' ya, we're gonna get out-hit, and the game might be close.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
we are the better team, our guys wont allow a performance like yesterday.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We are the better team on paper...just like pretty much everyone Philly played to get to us.

Look, I still think we win the series in 6...I'm just saying, people need to get off this "sweep" stuff. Philly's physical and knows how to score.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
It brings me so much joy that some of you now realize it won't be the cake walk you assumed it'd be. That's what I hope they'd accomplish in game 1.

I really hope we have what it takes to bring it to 7, I can't get enough of hockey. Also, I'd love to bring home the Cup, mostly for the parade that'll follow. It's amazing after championships here in Philly. But honestly, the worst that could happen is we are Eastern Conference Champs who somehow got to the Stanley Cup and kept it close.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
brings u joy? hehhehee

this will end up being in easy series. The Hawks took the Flyers lightly and we will probably have a Niemi No No

EROCK23

Liked Posts:
Sure was a high scoring game. Wooo! bring on game 2

EROCK23

Liked Posts:
It brings me so much joy that some of you now realize it won't be the cake walk you assumed it'd be. That's what I hope they'd accomplish in game 1.

I really hope we have what it takes to bring it to 7, I can't get enough of hockey. Also, I'd love to bring home the Cup, mostly for the parade that'll follow. It's amazing after championships here in Philly. But honestly, the worst that could happen is we are Eastern Conference Champs who somehow got to the Stanley Cup and kept it close.

no offense man. It will be a cake walk. were sweeping or taking it in 5

N3

Liked Posts:

A wise man once said this wouldnt be a cake walk.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
brings u joy? hehhehee

this will end up being in easy series. The Hawks took the Flyers lightly and we will probably have a Niemi No No

Would that be a shutout?

Let me remind you, our shitty goalie has more shutouts these playoff's than Niemi has No No's.

You all are looking past the fact that the last time a team scored 5 goals against Leighton, he bounced back with a shutout.

chitownclothing

chitownclothing
Liked Posts:
This is my first time on here...Go Blackhawks! Can't wait for the game tonight.

Elmhurst Steve

Liked Posts:
The first game was really not a good game at all. It's obvious that the Flyers scouting report on Niemi was to go top shelf on him and it worked. Now Niemi has to make the adjustment. But as mediocre as he was in goal, the Hawks still won, so it only served to reinforce my opinion that the Hawks will prevail in 5. Pronger and Richards both got away with penalties that were not called in game 1, and with the disparity in penalties giving the Flyers an advantage, you might have expected the Flyers to have won. But no, that didn't happen and I expect the Hawks to take fewer penalties (I wonder if Eager will even play) and get a few calls this next game. If that happens, I would expect an easier victory for the Hawks.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Got my WE WANT THE CUP shirt on.

Go Hawks!

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
getting ready to print out the Buff Beard! B/C MINE IS WEAK SAUCE! AH HOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't expect Ladd to play tonight. Probably no lineup changes for the Hawks at the onset tonight.

Looks like Carcillo is in for the Flyers tonight. Van Reimsdyk out.

Burish on Carcillo: "We don't have a history...Maybe after tonight, we will."

Carcillo was asked about Burish's hit on Krajicek. He said there's not much they can do about it. "He's a college guy. He's not going to fight."

Around 6 more hours!

sfitzger10

Liked Posts:
The scary thing about GAME 1 was that the line with Kane, Toews, and Big Buff was MINUS 5, I believe. This will not happen again. That does not Bode well for the Flyers!!

Comitt to the INDIAN OR GET OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.