Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
And yet again, they piss down their leg when controlling the puck.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
im so sick of these refs

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
the refs had some to do with the loss, but the hawks got out played early in the game.

they need to play like they were late in this game, with a sense of urgency.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Duncan, it's the SC Finals big cat. Can't make those mistakes.
blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

N3

Liked Posts:
The Hawks need to learn that they cant just play whenever they feel like it, they have to play hard for a whole 60.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
yeah what a great way to end the game DK. :rolleyes:

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Good game. Happy to see the Flyers are proving me right when I told you all that you had no idea what you have coming.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm so pissed off. I missed most of the 3rd period because of a combination of wi-fi connection problems and video streams going down or getting moved. So I missed 4 of the 8 goals! I don't believe in conspiracies but it does look like the refs are trying to extend the series. However, the Hawks just didn't play well tonight. The good news is that nobody has lost at home yet, and the Blackhawks have 4 home games this series. The Fliers only have 3. :)

N3

Liked Posts:
Good game. Happy to see the Flyers are proving me right when I told you all that you had no idea what you have coming.

Hey...Hey......Hey....a little praise for the non-Special person Hawks fans?

DaleDoback

Prestige Worldwide
Liked Posts:
A series does not start til a road team wins a game. So we are down to a best of 3.

Congrats STEAL and Philly for making this a series when a lot of us Hawks fans didn't think it would be one. That being said....

The Hawks need to wake the hell up. They did this shit in every series this year except the San Jose series. We get lazy on D and seem to play with 50% effort. We can't afford to continue this against the Flyers.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Exactly.. Now we know that the NHL wants a longer series.. aaaand that you have beat us by one twice while we were sloppy too..

No, I'm sure we're fine. Hello United Center.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Exactly.. Now we know that the NHL wants a longer series.. aaaand that you have beat us by one twice while we were sloppy too..

No, I'm sure we're fine. Hello United Center.

If youre going to posture, at least make sense. The UC is hardly an automatic win. It was just the last round that people were complaining about the Hawks being better on the road.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If youre going to posture, at least make sense. The UC is hardly an automatic win. It was just the last round that people were complaining about the Hawks being better on the road.

I always want us at home.

The refs won't get away with missing 8 should be PP's for us..

Now seeing what we've dealt with for the last two I see where STEAL was complaining about going away.

I'm pretty sure this will set up the home team will win till 6. Then whatever happens in 7 will cover up any referee complaining.

big10commish

Liked Posts:
I know I'm still new here, but this series is playing out the way I expected. The Flyers are not a bad team, but they take advantage of more fortunate bounces than I have seen in a long time. The penalty discrepancy seems a bit off, but I guess that is to be expected when you go on the road. I here a lot of you guys talking about the disappearance of Toews, but the one thing that really stood out in Game 3 and now tonight is the play of Big Byfuglien. His game is off. He seems out of rhythm and his game is no where near what it was against San Jose. This is the battle for Lord Stanley's Cup, and I don't expect either team to give in. So now it comes down to a best of 3. 2 of them will be at the Madhouse. I still like our odds, but if you want the Cup, you better crank it up.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I'm still new here, but this series is playing out the way I expected. The Flyers are not a bad team, but they take advantage of more fortunate bounces than I have seen in a long time. The penalty discrepancy seems a bit off, but I guess that is to be expected when you go on the road. I here a lot of you guys talking about the disappearance of Toews, but the one thing that really stood out in Game 3 and now tonight is the play of Big Byfuglien. His game is off. He seems out of rhythm and his game is no where near what it was against San Jose. This is the battle for Lord Stanley's Cup, and I don't expect either team to give in. So now it comes down to a best of 3. 2 of them will be at the Madhouse. I still like our odds, but if you want the Cup, you better crank it up.

agreed.. Big Buff has practically disappeared.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Interesting that they played Boynton; interesting too that they sat Boynton most of the playoffs - injury or "need for physicality" - I think it is pretty tough to turn it on and off, even though I like Boynton -not sure about that one..

And a big -4 for Kane -- um yeah, well that isn't too good -especially since the other team scored only 5 goals.... maybe they need a new stat +/- compared to shifts per game less any shift that doesn't get counted per the plus minus.

Last edited:

N3

Liked Posts:
Interesting that they played Boynton; interesting too that they sat Boynton most of the playoffs - injury or "need for physicality" - I think it is pretty tough to turn it on and off, even though I like Boynton -not sure about that one..

And a big -4 for Kane -- um yeah, well that isn't too good -especially since the other team scored only 5 goals.... maybe they need a new stat +/- compared to shifts per game less any shift that doesn't get counted per the plus minus.

Boynton looked good out there when given the chance. He isnt going to give you any crazy offensive output, but his physicality and the fact that he goes after guys who do his teammates wrong make him stand out.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I said Hawks in 6 at the beginning...I'll stick by that.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
this one dude at another forum fucking posts this after the hawks loss (he's supposedly a hawks fan":

"Not attending Game 5."

and when asked if he was jumping off the bandwagon:

"Um, i was never on it. "

what a dumbass, same person who said the hawks were going to be out in the first round.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Im confident the Hawks close it in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.