Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets Go Hawks! Lets Go Hawks!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

ORANGEANDBLACK

Liked Posts:
Everyone is saying they Flyers aren't good enough to be in the Finals because they are a 7 seed, or they will run out of steam because they are a low seed. You all must of started watching at the end of the season. The Flyers were first in the conference for a long stretch until Washington caught on fire. Then they Flyers had to deal with injuries losing Gagne and Carter. That contributed to a slump and earned them a 7 seed in the playoffs. The Flyers easily would have been a top 3 seed without the injuries. So all of you that think the Flyers will run out of steam obviously don't really watch hockey and are extremely underestimating the Flyers because of their 7 seed. I'll personally mail you all boxes of kleenex when the Flyers win in 6.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Everyone is saying they Flyers aren't good enough to be in the Finals because they are a 7 seed, or they will run out of steam because they are a low seed. You all must of started watching at the end of the season. The Flyers were first in the conference for a long stretch until Washington caught on fire. Then they Flyers had to deal with injuries losing Gagne and Carter. That contributed to a slump and earned them a 7 seed in the playoffs. The Flyers easily would have been a top 3 seed without the injuries. So all of you that think the Flyers will run out of steam obviously don't really watch hockey and are extremely underestimating the Flyers because of their 7 seed. I'll personally mail you all boxes of kleenex when the Flyers win in 6.

Everybody welcome my best friend and neighbor, who probably knows more about this series than you.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We don't really watch hockey b/c we didn't know exactly how the season played out for the #7 seed in the other conference?

Sound logic there.

ORANGEANDBLACK

Liked Posts:
We don't really watch hockey b/c we didn't know exactly how the season played out for the #7 seed in the other conference?

Sound logic there.

Touche. Maybe I should have said followed hockey. The Flyers were at the top for a while. Even though im on the east coast I knew about SJ, Chicago, PHX, Detroit, and Vancouver. The top 5 teams in the west. I knew how Detroit was in a slump for a little.

Your probably going to respond with "Good for you, but you dont know about our 7 seed", so ill do it for you.

The Flyers were not a low seed until after the Olympic break so if you followed you would have seen the decline.

Chicago4Ever

Liked Posts:
Touche. Maybe I should have said followed hockey. The Flyers were at the top for a while. Even though im on the east coast I knew about SJ, Chicago, PHX, Detroit, and Vancouver. The top 5 teams in the west. I knew how Detroit was in a slump for a little.

Your probably going to respond with "Good for you, but you dont know about our 7 seed", so ill do it for you.

The Flyers were not a low seed until after the Olympic break so if you followed you would have seen the decline.

I don't really like excuses.

ORANGEANDBLACK

Liked Posts:
I was responding to X factor who said because we dont know about the other conferences 7 seed does not mean we dont watch hockey. I was just stating they were one of the top teams. Not making any excuses.

Chicago4Ever

Liked Posts:
I was responding to X factor who said because we dont know about the other conferences 7 seed does not mean we dont watch hockey. I was just stating they were one of the top teams. Not making any excuses.

If they were one of the top teams, then why did they fall into a 3-0 hole to Boston, who was not one of the top teams?

Chicago4Ever

Liked Posts:
Not taking anything away from their incredible run in the playoffs but I think saying they were one of the top teams all year is a bit of a stretch.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus Fucking Christ does the regular season mean anything at this point?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what your angle is. Maybe Steal's told you that this entire forum is homerfied to the max or something. I just saw an asinine comment and pointed it out. That's all.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry dad. I promise to say 3 "Our Fathers" and 3 "Hail Maries."

Status
Not open for further replies.