Chicago has become Philly

bearfromspace

Liked Posts:
I used to hear my friend rag about the fairweather fans the Eagles endure.

The best I can say for most here is that at least you want the Bears to win.

But this Cutler hate is so myopically stupid I feel most of the fans are creating bad karma on a tsunami scale.

Cutty has done what any competent qb faced with the previous coaching and personal would have done.

Thank God there are smarter men (and I think being able tie your laces qualifies) running the Bears.

Cutty will be back, he'll be a stud, and you silly Cutty haters will be here relating how awesome he is.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Cutler's 12 interceptions.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I watched the game tonight w/ a Cutler hater...it was hilariously sad. Every thing that went wrong tonight was Cutler's fault. Jeffery's fumble, dropped passes on the last cpl drives, bad officiating. Cutler's fault. ugh.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler played great today anyone saying differents a dumbass and imho if the injuries didn't happen we woulda made the playoffs

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I watched the game tonight w/ a Cutler hater...it was hilariously sad. Every thing that went wrong tonight was Cutler's fault. Jeffery's fumble, dropped passes on the last cpl drives, bad officiating. Cutler's fault. ugh.

So you and Spartan hang out?

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
cutler played great today anyone saying differents a dumbass and imho if the injuries didn't happen we woulda made the playoffs

You had me until you said if injuries didn't happen we would have made the playoffs - you really have no place calling anyone a dumbass if you believe that. Not with this defense.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You had me until you said if injuries didn't happen we would have made the playoffs - you really have no place calling anyone a dumbass if you believe that. Not with this defense.

It wouldn't have been "this Defense" if they didn't have the injuries.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Having given it some thought, I think the Cutler hate comes from those who don't know how to accept that the days of the Rex/Orton, or whatever horrible pair pre-dating them, are over.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's okay guys. Cutler will be elite next year for sure. Forget the previous 7 seasons.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
the ccs looks like it's full of cutler haters but really it's only from 4 people 2 of whom are in this thread..the only problem is that those 4 are incredibly dedicated and consistent

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Having given it some thought, I think the Cutler hate comes from those who don't know how to accept that the days of the Rex/Orton, or whatever horrible pair pre-dating them, are over.
Only to be dragged into a Cutler/McCown debate which is even worse.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

No, it comes from a guy who over his career, would rather throw the ball into triple coverage to show off his "awesome arm" instead of play within the system and make a quick checkdown to a player in space, so they can go make a play.

It's not rocket science. And its not hate. Its concern Cutler is Romo fools gold.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Did you even pay attention in game 1?

Before the injuries, they still SUCKED ASS.

Oh ok, I wasnt aware that the first game of the season is indicative of how the rest of the season would play out. Carry on

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Cutler's 12 interceptions.

I think you are being muffled out by the sound of your own ignorance

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So you know where Spartan lives?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Someone is going to cry when Cutler is re-signed.

rob923

Liked Posts:
I used to hear my friend rag about the fairweather fans the Eagles endure.

The best I can say for most here is that at least you want the Bears to win.

But this Cutler hate is so myopically stupid I feel most of the fans are creating bad karma on a tsunami scale.

Cutty has done what any competent qb faced with the previous coaching and personal would have done.

Thank God there are smarter men (and I think being able tie your laces qualifies) running the Bears.

Cutty will be back, he'll be a stud, and you silly Cutty haters will be here relating how awesome he is.

Wow, I've been hearing that Cutler will be awesome next year ... for 5 years. Still waiting...