Chicago has become Philly

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How are you able to type with Cutler's junk in your mouth? Doesn't it make it hard to see? :beartroll:

I think you used that joke already. Where is your attention whoring thread Vash? You know the one where you play the victim because everyone hates you?

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I think you used that joke already. Where is your attention whoring thread Vash? You know the one where you play the victim because everyone hates you?

Dude I nominate you for poster most likely to pull a Sunbiz

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude I nominate you for poster most likely to pull a Sunbiz

I didn't make your thread Vash and honestly shit was already fucked up without you making it worse

mecha

Liked Posts:
what's the purpose of the dislike system?
there's people with pink and red boxes under their names that run off talking shit daily, and they're still here.

but we couldn't have the Panda??

Newblood

Liked Posts:
what's the purpose of the dislike system?
there's people with pink and red boxes under their names that run off talking shit daily, and they're still here.

but we couldn't have the Panda??

That is a mystery that can be added to list with the likes of, who shot Kennedy, do aliens exist and is the Bermuda triangle real. We may never know the answers.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Tucker is retained, any hope and good will I had for this regime will have been lost

bearfromspace

Liked Posts:
No, it comes from a guy who over his career, would rather throw the ball into triple coverage to show off his "awesome arm" instead of play within the system and make a quick checkdown to a player in space, so they can go make a play.

It's not rocket science. And its not hate. Its concern Cutler is Romo fools gold.

Stupid is as stupid does.

What a sad uninformed inaccurate opinion.

This is the type of silly 8th grade, go with pack, mentality that made me post in the first place.

It's like a depressing allegory for society.