Chiefs @ Bears IGT

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Chiefs look like shit. I don't know if putting all their eggs in the mahomes basket was a good call. He could turn out to be a good player but Alex Smith was playing at a high level, so why let him go?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've had Wims making the 53 all along even before this game and i think we gotta keep Coward just cause he's played pretty well for a guy that's never played offense even though up until today it's been mostly against 2's and 3's and if we really needed him to play some DT/DE because of injuries we could. He hasn't looked great today though.

That sack he got beat on earlier was his only negative play so far this off-season that I can remember.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes looked avg at best. Just as a guy with 1 nfl game experience should. I hope everyone that’s already put him in the HOF watched him against our 2s today and came back down to earth with the rest of us

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That sack he got beat on earlier was his only negative play so far this off-season that I can remember.

There was a couple plays where he got driven back badly with one being really bad in the 1st quarter. I'm not gonna go through 3 1/2 games of tape but he's absolutely had some other negative plays in these games which should be expected for a guy playing for the first time ever at a new position and on offense. Either way it's not like i said he's been bad and i actually said he's played pretty well so far in these games.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Mitchballs will hate this.

I think I'm a Mitchball.
If this was last year I'd be more OK with giving him more time on the bench. At least he could learn something from Daniel.

The Chiefs look like shit. I don't know if putting all their eggs in the mahomes basket was a good call. He could turn out to be a good player but Alex Smith was playing at a high level, so why let him go?

I've been saying that, pretty much since they drafted him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears have had backups equal to their starters for years.

In an inverse kind of way, not backups playing like starters but starters playing like backups.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Start Chase Daniels, let Trubisky mature on the bench.
LOL
Yeah, Alex Smith is a rock, smart & consistant. Just a good team with him.
So it's gonna be Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, White, Wims and Bellamy right?
Yep. Never much doubt on that.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The Bears just did to Mahomes what other teams have been doing to us forever? Nowhere to run, nowhere to pass.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Mahomes throws out the back of end zone on 4th down.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I know KC fans can't be happy about getting schooled by backups

oober

Liked Posts:
Very surprised how well the backups have looked compared to the #1's of KC. Things are looking up in Bear Nation. Of course unless, we expect KC is going 5-11 this yr.