HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What the hell are you talking about? How is any of that a response to what I said.

Why are you hellbent on writing about this nonsense nonstop?

Emphatic hope you're right?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dammit went to watch the replay on NFL Gamepass on Rolu and not a single Bears pre-season game so far has been available with the Bears announcers.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Dammit went to watch the replay on NFL Gamepass on Rolu and not a single Bears pre-season game so far has been available with the Bears announcers.

I imagine it would at least be worth the comedic value to see the Chief announcers reacting to our backups demolishing their starters....

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If stats were a good indicator of whether or not a player should have a contract or how much they should get paid Bellamy wouldn't be in the NFL.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You can get that out of any pedestrian WR in the NFL. 300 yards and 2 TDs is nothingburger. Wims alone could replace that.
Are you against White being signed as a pedestrian WR? I take him at the same pay over some other 5/6 WR. He has athletic upside other 5/6's don't.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you against White being signed as a pedestrian WR? I take him at the same pay over some other 5/6 WR. He has athletic upside other 5/6's don't.

Would be foolish to not consider every option but I wouldn't be inclined to taking that position. Either way I am done talking hypotheticals since that seems to trigger people.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just watched the game..I had it DVR'd...I havent seen our guys look that good in a long time..I was very impressed

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watched it with the Chiefs announcers. You would think Mahommes is coming off of consecutive 4,000 yard seasons.
I still remember watching this preseason game and the inevitability the Chiefs announcers had in talking about a QB that had barely played.

They were right.

I'm starting to feel the same thing here.