dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was trying to figure out a way since the game started.

Did ya notice that a lot of the people that have been hating on the Bears a lot didn't show up in the gameday thread today? The bears were playing well so there wasn't anything to hate on. It's pretty sad actually...lol

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Should White stay healthy and produce something like 30 receptions/300 yards/2 TDs while drawing attention away from the go to guys then I would be happy to bring him back on a nice team friendly deal.

If that is all White represents for the team...absolutely no reason to re-sign him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If that is all White represents for the team...absolutely no reason to re-sign him.

The way the ball will be spread around in this offense i don't think those numbers would be horrible for him especially since he'll probably be the 5th or 6th receiver on this team after AR12, Gabriel, A.Miller, T.Burton and Cohen to start.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On the flip side. No reason not to if he is paid as such.

You can get that out of any pedestrian WR in the NFL. 300 yards and 2 TDs is nothingburger. Wims alone could replace that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did ya notice that a lot of the people that have been hating on the Bears a lot didn't show up in the gameday thread today? The bears were playing well so there wasn't anything to hate on. It's pretty sad actually...lol

Or maybe they're like me and didn't watch the game since the starters didn't play? :dunno:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My track record is impeccable having projected such greats at the QB position who went on to the Super Bowl.

Sure thing cupcake

Newblood

Liked Posts:
My track record is impeccable having projected such greats at the QB position who went on to the Super Bowl.

Least we know you live in the land of rainbows and Unicorns

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You can get that out of any pedestrian WR in the NFL. 300 yards and 2 TDs is nothingburger. Wims alone could replace that.

So you'd rather have some nobody WR at a couple mil a year rather than White with his size, speed, and potential for that couple mil?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you'd rather have some nobody WR at a couple mil a year rather than White with his size, speed, and potential for that couple mil?

Is that even a serious question? Would I rather keep a receiver who has been lost to IR for 3 seasons having to pay him x millions of dollars to re-sign him versus keeping a cheap 7th round pick that is younger and costs you a fraction of that for similar if not better production...

I've already stated my piece loud and clear. If 300 yards and 2 TDs is all you're getting out of Kevin White...you have to be stone cold fucked in the head to want to re-sign him. Full Stop.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Is that even a serious question? Would I rather keep a receiver who has been lost to IR for 3 seasons having to pay him x millions of dollars to re-sign him versus keeping a cheap 7th round pick that is younger and costs you a fraction of that for similar if not better production...

I've already stated my piece loud and clear. If 300 yards and 2 TDs is all you're getting out of Kevin White...you have to be stone cold fucked in the head to want to re-sign him. Full Stop.

Hey idiot...the question was would you take White at a couple mil or some nobody (your word) for THAT SAME couple mil.