Liked Posts:
1. Robinson
2. Gabriel
3. Miller
4. White
5. Wims
6. Bellamy

Or does Wims get the #4 spot?

From what I have seen, it's very close for Wims. I would still liked to have seed how he would do more of the end zone corner throws and/or back should/jump balls to see how his bod positioning is vs KW doing the same thing. Right now from what I have seen. I thinks Wims has just guaranteed KW is not getting resigned for a second contract.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I actually still at this time have it:

AR12
Gabriel
Miller
White
Bellamy
Wims

Need to see Wims do it in the regular season against starters but really just grasping at straws with this. We have a good top 6.

I just don’t see Bellamy being able to see the files as much as Wims. I think he’s important for ST play, as every talk in head says, but not for his hands. I think seeing White run and underneath and Wims on top was something that few D’s want a part of.

I think Wims gets more burn than Bellamy, but, yeah, it’s splitting hairs

Newblood

Liked Posts:
And that's why these guys won't be making the roster

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I actually still at this time have it:

AR12
Gabriel
Miller
White
Bellamy
Wims

Need to see Wims do it in the regular season against starters but really just grasping at straws with this. We have a good top 6.

Wims needs to be given the opportunity to play in the regular season. The man would be a match-up nightmare for whoever has to cover him when Robinson/Gabriel/Miller/Burton are out there with Howard or Cohen in the backfield. He could do real damage.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I’d pick Wims over Bellamy. Bellamy will go back to dropping balls like always.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
From what I have seen, it's very close for Wims. I would still liked to have seed how he would do more of the end zone corner throws and/or back should/jump balls to see how his bod positioning is vs KW doing the same thing. Right now from what I have seen. I thinks Wims has just guaranteed KW is not getting resigned for a second contract.

Should White stay healthy and produce something like 30 receptions/300 yards/2 TDs while drawing attention away from the go to guys then I would be happy to bring him back on a nice team friendly deal.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just don’t see Bellamy being able to see the files as much as Wims. I think he’s important for ST play, as every talk in head says, but not for his hands. I think seeing White run and underneath and Wims on top was something that few D’s want a part of.

I think Wims gets more burn than Bellamy, but, yeah, it’s splitting hairs

I get that but if we go by the type of receivers that are used by A.Reid and if Nagy really is running a lot of the A.Reid offense then Bellamy is a great fit. I get it about Bellamy's hands but his drop rate was so much better in 2017 then it was in 2016 which is why there's so many Bellamy haters. The kid is getting better. Either way one is a 5 and one is a 6.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I get that but if we go by the type of receivers that are used by A.Reid and if Nagy really is running a lot of the A.Reid offense then Bellamy is a great fit. I get it about Bellamy's hands but his drop rate was so much better in 2017 then it was in 2016 which is why there's so many Bellamy haters. The kid is getting better. Either way one is a 5 and one is a 6.

7.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Come on man don't ruin the fantasy.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper. I just know that Nagy's offense calls for a ton of run after the catch and schemed separation. So I am expecting far more sub-intermediate passes to the tight ends than you may think.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice seeing Chase Daniel play well against the Chiefs' starters. At least we now know it is possible to throw 2 TDs and no INTs in a Bears game.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'm not trying to be a party pooper. I just know that Nagy's offense calls for a ton of run after the catch and schemed separation.

DleHmZpXoAIQa9C.jpg:large

this Dynamic Duo will give the spectators at Soldier Field something they've never seen before.

"We weren't the best because we killed teams quickly, we were the best because the crowd loved us."

- Kevin White 2018

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
In other QB news Watson 2/5 for 12 yards and an interception. I thought his HOF bust was already made though