Chiefs liked Trubisky They were making calls about him before the Bears took him

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If any of these tweets are to be believed as having an actual factual Chief's source and not just the product of the chicago sports media rumour mill then one can only imagine how literally "besides himself" an OC and QB guru like Josh McDaniels is about the opportunity to coach up and call plays for our dear sweet Mitchell and I can not wait to hear about tweets that might suggest the kind of excitement I would expect from an offensive mind like his, as well.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
If any of these tweets are to be believed as having an actual factual Chief's source and not just the product of the chicago sports media rumour mill then one can only imagine how literally "besides himself" an OC and QB guru like Josh McDaniels is about the opportunity to coach up and call plays for our dear sweet Mitchell and I can not wait to hear about tweets that might suggest the kind of excitement I would expect from an offensive mind like his, as well.

Schefter said on ESPN 1000 he expects McDaniels to coach elsewhere than Chicago.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
First everyone though DeFilippo then Shurmur then McD now Nagy

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Did the Chiefs love dear sweet Mitchell, or did Nagy love him, or both?

If the OC likes a QB that's nice, he gets 1/3 of a vote, scouts get 1 vote, Reid gets 10 votes.

If they hire Nagy it's great that he and Trubisky already have a "relationship". I guess if Negan really loves Mitch that would improve his chances of impressing George.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First everyone though DeFilippo then Shurmur then McD now Nagy

We have a 25% chance of being right :shrug:

I do think it ends up being one of those guys.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did the Chiefs love dear sweet Mitchell, or did Nagy love him, or both?

If the OC likes a QB that's nice, he gets 1/3 of a vote, scouts get 1 vote, Reid gets 10 votes.

If they hire Nagy it's great that he and Trubisky already have a "relationship". I guess if Negan really loves Mitch that would improve his chances of impressing George.

Your boner for Negan has now transferred over to Bears talk.

:cringe:

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Shurmur or Nagy please...

Bol5GHDIUAA2Cu2.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Your boner for Negan has now transferred over to Bears talk.

:cringe:

My mistake, but Negan would be a great 'head' coach. Bellamy's face half burned off.