CHSN update

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
If you want a laugh go read the comments on every single Twitter/X post, I don’t know who has a worse job, the social media intern for the White Sox or the one for CHSN. I guess in a Reinsdorf led project it’s likely the same person….that really sucks 🤣

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Just watched a clip of the Hawks studio show on Twitter since…that’s the only way I can watch. Good gosh the echo is so bad. How does an actual network miss this badly?

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
Just watched a clip of the Hawks studio show on Twitter since…that’s the only way I can watch. Good gosh the echo is so bad. How does an actual network miss this badly?
It's not an echo. It's single channel or mono audio. I have surround sound, and as soon as they go to the studio, I'm only getting sound out of the center speaker. Commericals come back on, and its back to Dolby (yes, the commercials have higher quality audio than the fucking studio). High school productions are better than this. But, again, it's a Reinsdorf venture. Of course it sucks donkey dick.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
It's not an echo. It's single channel or mono audio. I have surround sound, and as soon as they go to the studio, I'm only getting sound out of the center speaker. Commericals come back on, and its back to Dolby (yes, the commercials have higher quality audio than the fucking studio). High school productions are better than this. But, again, it's a Reinsdorf venture. Of course it sucks donkey dick.
I mean…that’s fucking hilarious. I knew this would be bad but I didn’t know it would be this bad.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
My favorite is the remark that I saw from someone that they can’t pickup the signal in their living room on the main tv. The only TV that gets a signal is in their bedroom so…this network is literally encouraging customers to go to bed. I didn’t think it was even possible but this is worse than Sportsvision.

It’s the year 2024 and you have the Bulls, Hawks, and Sox on a channel that requires fans to go buy an antenna or subscribe to DirecTV. Meanwhile the provider that provides service to 50% of the customers in the 3rd largest media market in the country has a boilerplate RSN agreement that your network thinks they have some sort of leverage to negotiate against because Jerry wants to make an extra 7 cents per subscriber. YouTubeTV wants nothing to do with you and basically laughed in your face. Fubo carries every network known to man and is currently streaming the Glory39 Superfight Series and BilliardTV but you are too cheap for that. Maybe you could’ve created a stand alone app and streaming option but your website has like 3 functional pages so obviously that’s a massive ask.

Honestly, the launch of this network is more of a colossal fuckup than the MLB team that just lost the most games in league history. It’s an amazing feat to be honest. We won’t even discuss the fact that your studio shows are all using mono audio, again in 2024, so it sounds like it’s being recorded inside a fishbowl. Go fuck yourself Jerry.