Clean the House.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One bad half. Big fucking whoop. He's outplayed everyone at WR.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Regardless of how anyone feels, the Bears are NOT going to fire anyone right now, IMO. You don't fire a coaching staff when your team is 4-3 and leading the division, even if that 4-3 may be the ugliest 4-3 in NFL history.

I don't see how Jerry Angelo can last past this season, given the incredible lack of talent on our OLine. If Chicago can rally and somehow get to the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lovie and other coaches get extended.

But I don't see anything happening til January. It may be unfortunate, but we're stuck with what we've got right now.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
If Knox is the best WR you have on the field, you have problems IMO

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
Darryl Drake doesn't teach how to fight for the ball. Bennett & Knox compliment each other's strengths, as Bennett is a shorter route runner with possession and the ability to make tough grabs. Bennett will fight for the ball. Knox is smaller, quicker. Both block downfield & play full-heartedly.

Aromashodu may complain about being in the slot, but he doesn't seem to be a premier receiver. However, he produces when he's on the field and that's apparent. Someone needs to swallow their pride & put him in for a few plays, just to gain some yards & create a rhythm.

The offense moved the ball, & as much as I've protected Cutler, he made some horrible decisions & for once I understood the criticism of his body language.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know 2 picks today wasn't his fault, but also Cutler is rushing his throw now because he doesn't want to get sack anymore. It's playing with his mind now. Cutler likes DA as he's a taller reciever. It reminds Cutler of Marshall because of height. The Bears WR are too small in height and weight.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know 2 picks today wasn't his fault, but also Cutler is rushing his throw now because he doesn't want to get sack anymore. It's playing with his mind now. Cutler likes DA as he's a taller reciever. It reminds Cutler of Marshall because of height. The Bears WR are too small in height and weight.

Cut wasn't rushing anything. Face it man, Cutler had an off-game. It seems to be trendy that since Cutler had success somewhere else, it's everyone else's fault not his. W/ Grossman & Orton, it was always them. Yet, the same coordinator who coached them was at fault with Cutler's time here. Yes, Ron Turner wasn't good, but the hypocriticism is ridiculous sometimes. Cutler played bad.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Cut wasn't rushing anything. Face it man, Cutler had an off-game. It seems to be trendy that since Cutler had success somewhere else, it's everyone else's fault not his. W/ Grossman & Orton, it was always them. Yet, the same coordinator who coached them was at fault with Cutler's time here. Yes, Ron Turner wasn't good, but the hypocriticism is ridiculous sometimes. Cutler played bad.

I'm not saying Cutler played good, he had an off game. But, he was rushing, it was obvious to me, maybe not you but that's a different view. He has not faith in the OL and has too much on his mind regarding the OL

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying Cutler played good, he had an off game. But, he was rushing, it was obvious to me, maybe not you but that's a different view. He has not faith in the OL and has too much on his mind regarding the OL

Cutler actually expects certain blitzes to be picked up. He was sacked on all those DB blitzes against Seattle & NY because he expects Forte/Chester to pick up the backside blitz beside either tackle, but they chip w/ the guards. He got the ball out quick on those three-step drops, which we ran since the 2nd quarter to avoid sacks, because that's what three-step drops are designed for. Hence the short to intermediate routes ran.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler actually expects certain blitzes to be picked up. He was sacked on all those DB blitzes against Seattle & NY because he expects Forte/Chester to pick up the backside blitz beside either tackle, but they chip w/ the guards. He got the ball out quick on those three-step drops, which we ran since the 2nd quarter to avoid sacks, because that's what three-step drops are designed for. Hence the short to intermediate routes ran.

Those short routes worked really well and that should have been the whole game. With running the ball, that Martz neglected to do.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder what you're thanking here, DB. How were you able to construct a meaning from those (being very generous here) streams of consciousnesses?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
One bad half. Big fucking whoop. He's outplayed everyone at WR.

Says the guy who wants the Blackhawks to release players 10 games into a long season...

It's not just that 1 half....even in the first half he was dropping passes, and he hasnt been the most consistent this year

Why isnt Aromashadu(sp?) playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.