Clean the House.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy who wants the Blackhawks to release players 10 games into a long season...

It's not just that 1 half....even in the first half he was dropping passes, and he hasnt been the most consistent this year

Why isnt Aromashadu(sp?) playing?

Ask Lovie! Cutler loves him and wants him to play, but won't get his wish.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Let him be, I did not go over it as I have no time. I wrote this up fast because I have homework to do. I haven't even really posted on here that much lately, with work and class. So, to me this was a positive to write.
Maybe instead of writing something up fast, you should instead take the time to write things up. That way, you can actually think about what you are writing, and as an added bonus you can edit your own posts so we don't have to go through spelling and grammar errors.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe instead of writing something up fast, you should instead take the time to write things up. That way, you can actually think about what you are writing, and as an added bonus you can edit your own posts so we don't have to go through spelling and grammar errors.

Hmmmmmm, IDK. Takes too long. But, we'll see.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I just have 1 question......what does a WR coach do? Because, just looking at the Bears WR, to me it seems like nothing.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't polish a turd.

No that's not it. Knox needs to keep running his route and go up for the ball. Hester needs to come into the ball. If that happened Cutler's 4 picks goes down to 1. Just tell them and they won't do that again. But, that should of been told already.

I actully not a hater against the WR. I don't mind them what-so-ever.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
This is not a new issue for these guys. This happened last year too. Good players don't continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. They are very athletic, but not good WR's.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
1. Kevin Colbert signed an extension w/ the Steelers
2. Cowher will likely change the Bears defense to a 3-4, which they have no players for.

We don't the players for the defense we have now, if you want to call the Cover 2 a defense.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
This is not a new issue for these guys. This happened last year too. Good players don't continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. They are very athletic, but not good WR's.

They need to start threatening them, then. Like "if you don't finish your route or go for the ball, you will be benched or even more". That could work. Also, the WR coach needs to nail it into their head. People will look at the stats and be like, Cutler is back to last years form. But, really he isn't. He did not play good but the picks really weren't his fault besides one for sure.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
8. Lovie shouldn't be fired. He's made the defense into what it is now and it's not his fault entirely that the offense sucks. That falls on Martz, and I see why teams w/ terrible offense let him stay unemployed

First off this a Sports Fan Message Board, not a spelling bee. I don't think very many of us give a shit if someone misspells a word or two as long as we can get the point of his or hers comment. MY guess is if the board cared that much about spelling they would add Spell Check

Second, talk about someone being way out in left field you sure are with this comment. You want to fire a coach that has been here least then a year and keep a coach who has been here for years and has almost totally ignore the offensive line except for one offensive linemen and we aren't even sure he's going to workout.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off this a Sports Fan Message Board, not a spelling bee. I don't think very many of us give a shit if someone misspells a word or two as long as we can get the point of his or hers comment. MY guess is if the board cared that much about spelling they would add Spell Check
2zq56w6_th.jpg
O Rly?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy who wants the Blackhawks to release players 10 games into a long season...

It's not just that 1 half....even in the first half he was dropping passes, and he hasnt been the most consistent this year

Why isnt Aromashadu(sp?) playing?

Lets leave the Hawks out of this considering they have nothing to do with the Bears.

Last edited:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Second, talk about someone being way out in left field you sure are with this comment. You want to fire a coach that has been here least then a year and keep a coach who has been here for years and has almost totally ignore the offensive line except for one offensive linemen and we aren't even sure he's going to workout.
Since when is it Lovie's job to get offensive linemen?

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
It would help if the ownership gave a shit. They don't hold the front office accountable. The Bears need a coach with fire and a better front office to actually be able to draft. If they don't make the playoffs Angelo and Lovie are gone.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, something that's been known for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.