Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

i guess Greg Gabriel blocked his tweets lol

"Last thing. Ryan Poles is an excellent GM and person, he has an excellent plan and I firmly believe he will turn this team into a consistent contender. Support what he does. As for the rest of FO leadership, let’s just say create your own opinion"

Greg wants to fight Warren tbh

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
View attachment 33899Greg spilling the beans. I'll probably listen just to hear the level of spite in his voice now that he lost his source.
If cliff stein did 1000x more than take care of the cap he probably should've been fired because he's been around for some terrible teams and 1000x more, I don't know wtf that even means

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Was he this shoock when pace let him go? Craig prob deleted those receipts a long time ago

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
oh shit... who's going to crunch the numbers now?
200w.webp

Canth

Liked Posts:
At first blush, it seems to me that the Bears have more issues to worry about than firing Cliff Stein.

However, if this is coming from Warren as opposed to Poles and one of Warren’s biggest tasks is figuring out the new stadium….I am just wondering if Cliff Stein had involvement there that made Warren not happy. Or if Warren is looking to bring in someone that would be better in working the finances and legal stuff specifically concerning the new stadium.

Liked Posts:
Do you like anything about being a Bears fan?
He's not wrong though. When things suck they suck. The McCaskeys have rewarded your loyalty with another lemon instead of a limo for 40 years strong now.

Matt Eberflus is a fucking schmuck. It's no longer pessimism to call this out. It's just an honest observation at this piont..

The Patriarch franchise of the NFL is something like 312-314 since the end of 1985 or 86. If you look at the franchise record since the last of the 1985 team retired and Mike McCaskey built his own vision, the record gets significantly worse.

Aren't you sick of talking about the draft every November? It has become clear that staying loyal to the McCaskey shit show is clearly not improving the product on the field that you pay them for.

The Bears have lost the head to head with Green Bay, and I think they've lost the title of most win by an NFL franchise.

Every year the Bears are swept by our most hated rival and finish below .500 and it's NOT OK anymore.

Shit show after McCaskeys shit show for 4 decades, it doesn't take 4 years to spot another McCaskeys shit show.

At this point the McCaskeys are either used car salesman scum or just plain stupid, or some combination of both.

Nonetheless you can still be loyal to the wishbone "C" and its history without rewarding the fucking idiot owners that are driving their own brand into the ground.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Reactions: chi

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not wrong though. When things suck they suck. The McCaskeys have rewarded your loyalty with another lemon instead of a limo for 40 years strong now.

Matt Eberflus is a fucking schmuck. It's no longer pessimism to call this out. It's just an honest observation at this piont..

The Patriarch franchise of the NFL is something like 312-314 since the end of 1985 or 86. If you look at the franchise record since the last of the 1985 team retired and Mike McCaskey built his own vision, the record gets significantly worse.

Aren't you sick of talking about the draft every November? It has become clear that staying loyal to the McCaskey shit show is clearly not improving the product on the field that you pay them for.

The Bears have lost the head to head with Green Bay, and I think they've lost the title of most win by an NFL franchise.

Every year the Bears are swept by our most hated rival and finish below .500 and it's NOT OK anymore.

Shit show after McCaskeys shit show for 4 decades, it doesn't take 4 years to spot another McCaskeys shit show.

At this point the McCaskeys are either used car salesman scum or just plain stupid, or some combination of both.

Nonetheless you can still be loyal to the wishbone "C" and its history without rewarding the fucking idiot owners that are driving their own brand into the ground.
There are plenty of things I dislike about the Bears but if I get to the point where it's only negative I'd find something better to do with my time.
Also....It was just a question that I thought he would answer. Not sure why you're answering for him