Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
oh shit... who's going to crunch the numbers now?
EJ (a year early so likely Pace as well but Stein is the guy that should say wait) and Whitehair contracts.:poop: Not just amounts but structure was bad for the Bear.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
EJ (a year early so likely Pace as well but Stein is the guy that should say wait) and Whitehair contracts.:poop: Not just amounts but structure was bad for the Bear.
Stein was not in charge of the salary cap between 2015-2022. Pace brought in his own guy. Poles reinstated Stein when he got here.

"Stein’s official title with the Bears is senior vice president and general counsel, and he’s worked for the Bears since 2002. That included working as the team’s salary cap guru / chief negotiator for a time, before Ryan Pace took over in 2015. When Pace became the team’s GM, he brought in Joey Laine to handle that responsibility as the Bears' director of football administration."

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
On another note, Danny Trevathian comes off the books next month. Pagano & Pace gave out one terrible contract there.
I wasn't on this site yet when Pace was with da Bears, but I hated most of his decisions.....So glad when he and naggy-ass were fired.....

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gregs source in the building was probably Stein lol