Colts eyeing to trade for 4 receivers, Marshall #1

Mitchapalooza

I think Jeffrey got a bad look this year. Injured, trestmans offense, jay throwing the ball pretty inaccurately in the endzone a few times that shouldve been Jeffery TDs

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to keep Marshall. I love the way he plays the game. He brings an intensity and a physicality we've never seen at WR. The off the field drama aside, I think this would be a terrible loss for a team trying to instill pride, passion and physical play.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
the colts have the money...I endorse FT's trade proposal

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to keep Marshall. I love the way he plays the game. He brings an intensity and a physicality we've never seen at WR. The off the field drama aside, I think this would be a terrible loss for a team trying to instill pride, passion and physical play.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

LOL.

That's cute.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
If the Bears are insistent on shopping Marshall the Colts would be a great landing spot for him. He would light it up with Luck.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yah I get it but cobbs not half the talent marshall is ,man.

true, but cobb is far more less the headaches/off field distraction that Bmarsh was and could continue to be....

if they get cobb..or a similar fast/versatile WR I'm all for getting ridd of BM (and I'm a big fan of his), as always stated BM and AJ are too similar and the WR corps lacks versatility and speed...

Cobb, AJeff, and Marty catching balls...that's a slightly lesser version of what Gase was working with in DEN (DThom, JThom, and Sanders...)..granted you (might) have cutty under center rather than peyton...but still....not a bad group to work with...

welker is floating around also right....granted he's one concussion away from retirement though...but if Conte is gone someone needs to give the staff their weekly concussion protocol run thru :beartroll:

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Colts are targeting Marshall because they're certainly trying to buy low on him...as are the Rams....

My guess is the Bears will nab a 3rd for Marshall, but wouldn't be completely shocked at a 2nd (although I'd be extremely surprised).

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, why not try and take advantage of the team with the owner who has the substance abuse problem. His dad was an idiot about the Elway trade. See if it runs in the family.

A pound of coke, Marshall, Cutler, and our first for Luck....make it happen Pace.

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
Maybe they want Long too? How about Fuller? Heck, imagine how much money we could save if we got rid of Jeffery? I want ALL the cap space!

give me da gold
imgres

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of maniacs have played with those traits. It doesn't make them good team guys.

How'd Bryan Cox workout?

I'm just saying we haven't had one on offense in decades and we've never had one at the WR position. If Brandon could be controlled somewhat (Some say John Fox's best trait is his ability to control a locker room) with his off field distractions, he would only help new and young WRs.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
A pound of coke, Marshall, Cutler, and our first for Luck....make it happen Pace.

Why don't you throw in 5 pounds of Walt's Breaking Bad Blue Meth to sweeten the deal?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
EHC:
@JasonPhilCole I'm getting the vibe this seems more speculation than concrete. I know he's on the market but haven't heard this.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just saying we haven't had one on offense in decades and we've never had one at the WR position. If Brandon could be controlled somewhat (Some say John Fox's best trait is his ability to control a locker room) with his off field distractions, he would only help new and young WRs.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

hahahaha