Colts eyeing to trade for 4 receivers, Marshall #1

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
pretty sure TY stated last season they had the best WR corp in the league.........

Brownie

Liked Posts:
First of all, I hope they realize Marshall needs to be here because he's one of the few that plays and acts like he gives a damn.

Second, they can make all the cosmetic changes they want, but we still won't be shit until we make a change at QB. These are all moves that will make us even worse as long as Cutty is still under center.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
funny+stoned+dog.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Take the pick(s) and let Marshall try to get his ring. He's not getting it here in the next 2 years and we could use savings and picks to rebuild. Heck send Cutler to the titans and use the Marshall pick to move ahead of Philly for Mariota. Use the Cutler pick for whatever else we needed in 1. I suspect Jay is currently worth about a 1+ and Marshall a 2+. Only semi serious but it would be nice to have these types of options to remold the team.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Goddamnit.

CHI would be extremely fortunate to get a 2nd round pick for Marshall. A 1st ain't gonna happen. Still, we got a steal when we traded him from MIA and got a good discount when he re-signed here. Not to mention I think he's hugely responsible for AJ's development with training and getting in shape and whatnot.He's been a bargain.

Watch, Marshall leaves and Alston gets fat and Hester is re-signed to be our #1 WR again and we're back where we started lol.

In all seriousness, I just don't get the idea of creating more holes on your team and trying to fill them with uncertaint picks. Actually, I do get it. I just don't think getting rid of Marshall can be very profitable.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wow, this could actually work out for the Bears. If the Colts give up a first for Marshall or shoot even a second. The Bears could go after Cobb in FA and have more picks to get this defense fixed with higher round talent.

Or they could just draft a WR like P.Dorsett or T.Lockett depending on where the pick we get is at??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Jeffrey got a bad look this year. Injured, trestmans offense, jay throwing the ball pretty inaccurately in the endzone a few times that shouldve been Jeffery TDs

You can put some of it on Cutler but he dropped some balls that should of been catches and some of them were at critical times in games. He definitely needs to have a bounce back year and i know that might not sound right because he still had good stats but he should of had better stats.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If the Bears are insistent on shopping Marshall the Colts would be a great landing spot for him. He would light it up with Luck.

Hopefully this info came out from the Bears camp to try to create a bidding war.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You can put some of it on Cutler but he dropped some balls that should of been catches and some of them were at critical times in games. He definitely needs to have a bounce back year and i know that might not sound right because he still had good stats but he should of had better stats.

I agree. Also, Markeese Welson. Don't know why people are forgetting about him. When you really think about it, we could lose Marshall if Markeese turns out to be the guy we all know he is.

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are the Colts looking for a pro bowl guard? Maybe we should get rid of all the talent on this team so we can get more picks. Then we can go back to the glory days of having 3rd rate arena players come in to play WR?

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure, and you and Bearsbud will magically become bffs and celebrate Christmas together.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The Colts are targeting Marshall because they're certainly trying to buy low on him...as are the Rams....

My guess is the Bears will nab a 3rd for Marshall, but wouldn't be completely shocked at a 2nd (although I'd be extremely surprised).

They need to get a 5th thrown in the deal with the 2nd or 3rd cause we're missing our 5th from last years draft trade. So a 2nd and 5th or a 3rd and 5th.

Mitchapalooza

yeah he definitely did have some drops. But I remember 2-3 times Cutler overthrew him in the endzone when he was wide open and people said he should have jumped higher LOL. Or the QB could've just not overthrew it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure, and you and Bearsbud will magically become bffs and celebrate Christmas together.

Do you ever get tired of just spamming the board with mindless bullshit? We're just trying to talk Markeese Welson and you constantly want to bombard threads; how about being some substance to your posts?

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
M. Wilson is dead. There, now look what you made me do.