Liked Posts:
No way they'd get Ty.

Same thing as miami, get a 3rd

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I hope this isn't despbro attempting to say he #calledit

For his sake...

HHM- Is that a really ugly dude or a really ugly chick in your avatar? Or is it intentionally androgynous?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
No way they'd get Ty.

Same thing as miami, get a 3rd

Agree no way T.Y. is let go. The colts are trying to improve the position and adding Marshall would do so but letting go of T.Y would make it a wash.

The Miami situation was different. He was in the middle of legal allegations and the Dolphins panicked. The Bears do not need to trade Marshall as much as the Colts (or any team on the brink of contention) needs to trade for him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
HHM- Is that a really ugly dude or a really ugly chick in your avatar? Or is it intentionally androgynous?

It's Goldust. And please stop spamming this football discussion with questions like this.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Agree no way T.Y. is let go. The colts are trying to improve the position and adding Marshall would do so but letting go of T.Y would make it a wash.

The Miami situation was different. He was in the middle of legal allegations and the Dolphins panicked. The Bears do not need to trade Marshall as much as the Colts (or any team on the brink of contention) needs to trade for him.

Good point

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
We will be lucky to get a 7th. Nobody besides the deluded Emerytards think he has significant value. His contract was awful and receivers are dime a dozen at this point. He is old, had a bad year, and his character issues resurfaced. All they can do is hope to clear up his contract.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
It's Goldust. And please stop spamming this football discussion with questions like this.

200.gif

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take the pick(s) and let Marshall try to get his ring. He's not getting it here in the next 2 years and we could use savings and picks to rebuild. Heck send Cutler to the titans and use the Marshall pick to move ahead of Philly for Mariota. Use the Cutler pick for whatever else we needed in 1. I suspect Jay is currently worth about a 1+ and Marshall a 2+. Only semi serious but it would be nice to have these types of options to remold the team.

I'm glad I re-read this because I thought you were being completely serious.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I understand. But Jeffery isn't as physical, not even close. Brandon's a awesome physical player.

Just hope the Bears know what they are doing.

I'm confused despbro, in the above it seems like you don't want Marshall gone, but in this quote from another thread you started about Marshall:

I'm just real disappointed how much of a Hack Marshall is becoming.

All his mental awareness stuff(which is great) seems like a crutch for him and his actions. In truth, he just says moronic shit then seems to find an excuse that's it his mental issues. Like wanting to fight a fan, fight a espn host, just goofy shit man.

It sounds as if you want him gone.

This isn't an attempt to troll you right now, just curious which side of the fence you stand on?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. Also, Markeese Welson. Don't know why people are forgetting about him. When you really think about it, we could lose Marshall if Markeese turns out to be the guy we all know he is.

Who is Markeese Wilson?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm confused despbro, in the above it seems like you don't want Marshall gone, but in this quote from another thread you started about Marshall:

It sounds as if you want him gone.

This isn't an attempt to troll you right now, just curious which side of the fence you stand on?

Not a troll. This is how you get to be right 90% of the time.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Stuck on both sides

So kind of like how you wanted Trestman as your without a doubt first choice but have always wanted Arians?

Ok this post is to troll you

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So kind of like how you wanted Trestman as your without a doubt first choice but have always wanted Arians?

Ok this post is to troll you

Negative, i repented my ways and continue to believe Arians would have been better.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Negative, i repented my ways and continue to believe Arians would have been better.

Do you ever get tired of just spamming the board with mindless bullshit? We're just trying to talk about the original post of your thread and you constantly want to bombard threads; how about being some substance to your posts?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

It seems like you play both sides of the fence (both on the internet and IRL) so you can #callit