Congrats from Vikesfan

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Congratulations on first place. You guys beat us straight up, no questions asked tonight. You guys have a bright future and I think it will be you guys and us battling for the next 2 or 3 years.

Things you guys should be happy about:

1. Howard is still capable of putting a team on his back. He drained the clock in the first half and limited our oppotunities. As a result, our offense never found it's rhythm. Any time we got in rhytym, one of your two monsters made a play (Hicks/Mack).

2. Mitch is a stud. He's going to be a player for a long time. Not happy he is in our division.

3. Your defensive coordinator had a great game plan. He moved Mack almost exclusively to the left side on big downs.

4. Your kicker bounced back nicely.

Things you have to pray improve.

1. Your coach needs to know when to simply run a dive play for the first down. He lets teams back in during the 4th because he doesn't know when to go simple. Hopeful he learns when to turn off the amazing playbook he has and simply win the game.

Again, great win. I can't complain about anything at all. You guys simply won.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Good game by both teams. Best of luck to your Vikes. Maybe a matchup in the playoffs

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Good luck next week. Knock Erin and the pack down another notch please...

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
and this is what class looks like. Much respect to you!

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
To the OP, sorry for your loss but you seem like a great guy! Your team played tough!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikesfan, what word would you place in the blank?

____ the Packers

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Vikings are going to be held back by their OL. They don’t look as good as last years team even thought the defense is still really good.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FUCK YOU!

Nah we appreciate it

BUT FUCK YOU! FIRST PLACE!

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
To the OP, sorry for your loss but you seem like a great guy! Your team played tough!

They didn't play Vikings football. I expected much more pressure from our ends. But you guys played well. I can see why it is hard to scheme for you guys. Your HC has guys moving around and catching passes from everwhere.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congratulations on first place. You guys beat us straight up, no questions asked tonight. You guys have a bright future and I think it will be you guys and us battling for the next 2 or 3 years.

1. Howard is still capable of putting a team on his back. He drained the clock in the first half and limited our oppotunities. As a result, our offense never found it's rhythm. Any time we got in rhytym, one of your two monsters made a play (Hicks/Mack).

2. Mitch is a stud. He's going to be a player for a long time. Not happy he is in our division.

3. Your defensive coordinator had a great game plan. He moved Mack almost exclusively to the left side on big downs.

1. Your coach needs to know when to simply run a dive play for the first down. He lets teams back in during the 4th because he doesn't know when to go simple. Hopeful he learns when to turn off the amazing playbook he has and simply win the game.

you have a tough D and were draped all over our WRs.......You guys should be in line for a wild card I believe....

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
The Vikings are going to be held back by their OL. They don’t look as good as last years team even thought the defense is still really good.

OLine is an issue and has regressed. We are playing guys out of position. Our RT is a hidden stud and as a result, you see Mack did most of his work on the Lt side. RG is a problem. Remmers needs to move outside and kick our RT to LT.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Its bad when I have same exact thoughts as a guy that watches our team once or twice this year

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
you have a tough D and were draped all over our WRs.......You guys should be in line for a wild card I believe....

I don't see it.

Packers at home
Pats on Road
Seahawks on Road
Lions on Road
You guys back at home.

I expect to win the home games but we will need to win 2 road games. Basically, we have to win 4 out of the next 5 to even have a shot. The tie in GB and the loss to the Bills really hurt the season. Gotta stay injury free.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I think the Pick 6 was the turning point. We were chipping away at your guys in the 3rd and 4th. Anything but that and we had a shot to steal it in the 4th. That was a bad read by Cousins. He just gave people all the amunnition they need against him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see it.

Packers at home
Pats on Road
Seahawks on Road
Lions on Road
You guys back at home.

I expect to win the home games but we will need to win 2 road games. Basically, we have to win 4 out of the next 5 to even have a shot. The tie in GB and the loss to the Bills really hurt the season. Gotta stay injury free.

I see 2 home victories and possibly 2 on the road honestly.....9-6-1

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Great game. Thanks for visiting! #beardown #skol #kickthepackersass!!!