Congrats from Vikesfan

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I think Pats at home is a loss. I think Packers at home should be a win but our offense is really out of sync. Seahawks at their home is always tough. Lions should be a win. You guys will be tough but might be resting players since 1 and 2 should be sowed up.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Ftp

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Stick around!

Nah. Love my Vikes too much. The Vikes messageboard hates me. I'm too much of a negative nancy over there. You guys are cool now but once you get some success, I will hate you all. I find that fans of teams that have been struggling that turn it around are cool for like 2 seasons... then they become arrogant. Eagle fans were humble then they won it... then all of a sudden they talk shit like they are the Harlem Globetrotters. Then add in we are division foes... nah. it will never work.

Last edited by a moderator:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Congratulations on first place. You guys beat us straight up, no questions asked tonight. You guys have a bright future and I think it will be you guys and us battling for the next 2 or 3 years.

Things you guys should be happy about:

1. Howard is still capable of putting a team on his back. He drained the clock in the first half and limited our oppotunities. As a result, our offense never found it's rhythm. Any time we got in rhytym, one of your two monsters made a play (Hicks/Mack).

2. Mitch is a stud. He's going to be a player for a long time. Not happy he is in our division.

3. Your defensive coordinator had a great game plan. He moved Mack almost exclusively to the left side on big downs.

4. Your kicker bounced back nicely.

Things you have to pray improve.

1. Your coach needs to know when to simply run a dive play for the first down. He lets teams back in during the 4th because he doesn't know when to go simple. Hopeful he learns when to turn off the amazing playbook he has and simply win the game.

Again, great win. I can't complain about anything at all. You guys simply won.

Great analysis! I would have to go back to the tape on the "mack playing the left side on big plays" remark..
Thanks for squaring off with us

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would tell the Vikesfan like I have all along that I appreciate him and his follow up after the loss.... but this will probably be deleted too because alcoholic angry mod.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would tell the Vikesfan like I have all along that I appreciate him and his follow up after the loss.... but this will probably be deleted too because alcoholic angry mod.

Nah.I'll keep it around so people see why you got temp banned.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't think we'll be losing to the Lions. I'm less sure about the Vikings the second time. One of the teams is going to have a better read on the other and I hope it's the Bears.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Great analysis! I would have to go back to the tape on the "mack playing the left side on big plays" remark..
Thanks for squaring off with us

No biggie. I can't remember one big play on the right. Most of it was against slower Reiff. Most of the times he was on the right, he staunted to the inside.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
I don't think we'll be losing to the Lions. I'm less sure about the Vikings the second time. One of the teams is going to have a better read on the other and I hope it's the Bears.

Hopeful wishes.. only way we can win the division crown. I need you guys to do a 180 and burst into flames.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah.I'll keep it around so people see why you got temp banned.

UH OH DON'T MENTION POSTS GETTING DELETED

you will be silenced by the gestapo!

PEOPLE GETTING CENSORED AND BANNED AND THEY ARE NOT EVEN BREAKING THE RULES

And then FT will get on to gloat about it

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Actually telling people to "fuck off" for no reason is against the rules.

Abusive Language/Harassment: We all know racist, homophobic etc language won't be tolerated. You will receive only one warning. This is pretty easy. Also, please try and have conversations without cussing at each other and calling each other names. We'll give you SOME leeway here but don't go runaway train with it or we will step in. As Rush said, "Act like adults." Don't make it habit to follow certain posters around the board and harass them. Keep the personal attacks to a minimum(or none at all!) and enjoy your time here. If abusive language or harassment does become an issue that poster will become an issue.

TL/DR:

Attack the post, not the poster. If you wish to make it personal, take it to The Bar.

There is your proverbial "Golden Rule".

Enjoy your time off.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

Holy shit - you mean we have a mod here who is finally - GASP - Moderating?

Oh the horror! /s

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hopeful wishes.. only way we can win the division crown. I need you guys to do a 180 and burst into flames.

Cousins looked rattled which is what he has shown in big games. With that contract, you have to expect better than that.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Holy shit - you mean we have a mod here who is finally - GASP - Moderating?

Oh the horror! /s

Yeah, sorry.

I didn't think it had to be said to not tell a poster congratulating us on a win to "fuck off" or to not call them a "Vikequeen".

Silly shit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cousins looked rattled which is what he has shown in big games. With that contract, you have to expect better than that.

He's a QB that definitely needs a running game to take the pressure off