1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't see it.

Packers at home
Pats on Road
Seahawks on Road
Lions on Road
You guys back at home.

I expect to win the home games but we will need to win 2 road games. Basically, we have to win 4 out of the next 5 to even have a shot. The tie in GB and the loss to the Bills really hurt the season. Gotta stay injury free.

You have lost some wiggle room but 10-5-1 is still realistic. If the Bears manage to win Thursday and beat both the 49ers and the Giants then they will have to beat either you guys or the Packers to seal the division. I think beating the Rams will be hard, but doable-especially since the game is at home and in December. I think the Vikes win in Minnesota when we come to town, maybe because the game is less important. I don't want to come into Minnesota with the division on the line. That would be a tough matchup.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Yeah, sorry.

I didn't think it had to be said to not tell a poster congratulating us on a win to "fuck off" or to not call them a "Vikequeen".

Silly shit.

/s was towards bot. Frankly, this place always had assholes ruining what otherwise is a good place to come talk football - people flamebaiting, trying to derail threads, or using themselves and a ton of alt accounts to railroad posters they don't like.

I applaud actual moderation because it means we can actually just talk football. The only people who would have a problem with it would be the people who aren't here to talk football on a football forum in the first place - and if they aren't here to talk football, what the hell are they doing here then?

oober

Liked Posts:
Bot, Bot, Bot... Damn man... Well done FT...

Vikesfan, good game man. You are welcome to come back anytime!!!!

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let it be Teddy.

Thanks.

:)

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
Cousins looked rattled which is what he has shown in big games. With that contract, you have to expect better than that.

I didn't think so. He has been off the last 2 weeks compared to how he was tearing up at the start of the season. A lot of his issues are because we are trying to get the run game started. Too many 2nd and 8s or 2nd and 11s becuase our Oline can't create a hole. Most QBs perform worst when facing those types of situations. You guys looked much better in the 2nd quater when you were given Mitch 2nd and 3s and 2nd and 4s. When things got tighter and was due to us coming up with stops on 1st down in the 3rd and early 4th. Same for Cousins. too many 3rd and 8ths to try and come away with.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
You guys aren't too bad. I promise I will be back week 17. Hopefully it is for a division or an important game.

oober

Liked Posts:
You guys aren't too bad. I promise I will be back week 17. Hopefully it is for a division or an important game.

FYI, you might have some fun watching 1/2 the people here implode when a game doesn't go well.... You might want to stick around... This place is like Cybill... Serious personality disorders here. :)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
/s was towards bot. Frankly, this place always had assholes ruining what otherwise is a good place to come talk football - people flamebaiting, trying to derail threads, or using themselves and a ton of alt accounts to railroad posters they don't like.

I applaud actual moderation because it means we can actually just talk football. The only people who would have a problem with it would be the people who aren't here to talk football on a football forum in the first place - and if they aren't here to talk football, what the hell are they doing here then?

Hey, you aren't a mod and none of this is football talk, nerd. How about applauding the bears?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

One thing that surprised me was how well the Bears ran the ball, this may have been the best showing by the O Line giving JH running room against your very tough front 7. They have not been good this year.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FYI, you might have some fun watching 1/2 the people here implode when a game doesn't go well.... You might want to stick around... This place is like Cybill... Serious personality disorders here. :)

It is funny how some react after just 1 play, usually the same people.

Vikesfan

Liked Posts:
One thing that surprised me was how well the Bears ran the ball, this may have been the best showing by the O Line giving JH running room against your very tough front 7. They have not been good this year.

In the last 4 years your team has always had good success running the ball against us.

oober

Liked Posts:
Hey, you aren't a mod and none of this is football talk, nerd. How about applauding the bears?

I think, we would like ultimately, for the forum to mod itself. I have no problem with Teddy's comments.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh the division is just going to loooooooove Khalil Mack. They get to toil with game planning against him for years. Oh by the way. That other dude, Hicks, he's a bad mammajamma too.

Signed- Bears fans