Conspiracy: Duplicitious intention of Packers?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Over the last 20 years only 2 teams have won as many SBs as the Green Bay Packers, and one of them was caught cheating.

And by the way 6 teams have won 2 or more Super Bowls in the last 20 years not two. None of those teams have had back to back HOF QBs.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Can't be golden and win the SB every year. Have fun trying to rationalize why the Bears are that little bitch that the Packers kick around, because its not going to change until Aaron Rodgers retires.

Hmm, a couple years in a row? I don't recall losing back to back at home in the playoffs any time recently, if ever. And throttled? LOL if there is one thing I can say its that the Packers always keep it interesting. What was your guys last playoff game? When we beat you in your own stadium for that inferior footnote of a trophy, named after your inferior footnote of a coach?

Ouch, that sucks, you guys might wanna think about getting to another playoff game so you can get that taste of Packer dick out your mouths.

Really? How did that Giants BLOWOUT loss at home go for you guys? A bye week lol! And great loss to the 9ers at home.....this year at home...again and last year. Don't forget the KICK 6 vs AZ.

Is that 4 ONE & DONES in the last few years? Ouch! That has got to be embarassing. One more and you guys might set a record lol.

P.S. live in the now. Didn't we split with you guys last year? Without our all-pros on D Peanut, Melton, and Briggs too lol. One and done is fun...keep it up:kick:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
And by the way 6 teams have won 2 or more Super Bowls in the last 20 years not two. None of those teams have had back to back HOF QBs.

Yea, your right, I kind of knew that but I said that really stupid I feel, spaced out. but thanks for the correction. But my point stands though.
only the patriots have won more then 2 Super Bowls over the last 20 years.

I would say the Packers have a pretty good chance to tack another Lombardi to there resume. If they keep making the playoffs year after year Aaron Rodgers is going to make a run..

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Really? How did that Giants BLOWOUT loss at home go for you guys? A bye week lol! And great loss to the 9ers at home.....this year at home...again and last year. Don't forget the KICK 6 vs AZ.

Is that 4 ONE & DONES in the last few years? Ouch! That has got to be embarassing. One more and you guys might set a record lol.

P.S. live in the now. Didn't we split with you guys last year? Without our all-pros on D Peanut, Melton, and Briggs too lol. One and done is fun...keep it up:kick:

Haha all great losses! But boy was the Lombardi trophy sweet, after we won the Halas trophy in Chicago 2 weeks before. Hell those damn niners seem to get us, good thing about them is just like us, they will be in the playoffs year after year.. We'll get plenty if chances to make like the 90s and boot there ass out the postseason

We split cause you took out our QB, Cutler was out for you guys but its different considering his back up was the superior player. We once again, won when it counted. Rather be one n done, then none n done. ;)

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Live in New York, was just raised with my Dads teams and he's an avid cub fan, but a ridiculous Packer fan.

New Yorker who is a fan of the Cubs and Packers. You probably like the Lakers too. Oh wait you're younger, you probably like the Heat.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
So you guys can all bitch every year about how you have to fire Capers instead of realizing there is no talent on your team outside of Rodgers?

Lol oh yea, right. We won the division with our Franchise QB, and centerpiece of the organization sidelined because we don't have talent. Lol. We don't go toe to toe with the niners in the playoffs, if we are not talented.

The Packers still have a better offense then you little upstarts getting cocky now because your two big ass wrs.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
New Yorker who is a fan of the Cubs and Packers. You probably like the Lakers too. Oh wait you're younger, you probably like the Heat.

Oh fuck off dude, liking the Cubs is a fate I wouldn't wish upon my worst of enemies.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When we beat you in your own stadium for that inferior footnote of a trophy, named after your inferior footnote of a coach?

You are the definition of ignorance. Halas was who recommended Lombardi to be HC.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
The key word was "all pros" on D......which you had a big 0 so you wouldn't understand lol

So live in the now where you got embarassed again at your house for yet another one and done. We beat your team with a bunch of backups lol which is the only reason we were still in the hunt at year's end in case you forgot. One to one.

How does it feel to get EMBARASSED 4 out of the last few years with one and dones? But then again, you have to be used to that by now

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The key word was "all pros" on D......which you had a big 0 so you wouldn't understand lol

So live in the now where you got embarassed again at your house for yet another one and done. We beat your team with a bunch of backups lol which is the only reason we were still in the hunt at year's end in case you forgot. One to one.

How does it feel to get EMBARASSED 4 out of the last few years with one and dones? But then again, you have to be used to that by now

Lol dude we would have owned you guys had Aaron not gone down, and we were just as injured if not more by that point. We almost beat you fools with Seneca Wallace LOL.

Lol, playoff losses don't feel so bad so close to a year where we won it all. Hell ask Peyton how hard playoff wins are to come by, or Marino. What funny is you talk shit but Jarret Bush has as many Super Bowl rings as your entire organization. XD

Embarrased? Na I wouldn't say so. The niners bested us but it was a close hard fought game.

What's funny is you talk shit about our D, but the only intimidating player on the bears legendarily bad defense plays for us now.

Lol, how do you like losing 7 of the last 8 games against the Packers, including, the season finale in 2010 that let the Packers into the playoffs, the 2010 NFCCG, and, last but not least, last years North Division spectacular where we once again crushed your fans pipe dreams of actually beating us with Aaron Rodgers on the field? Does it feel good?

Im not going to trip over lost playoff games, because not only has Aaron got us one already, but he will likely do it again. At least, if these constant postseason appearance persist. Which as long as we have Rodgers, it will.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tied for second most SBs in last 20 years, sounds awesome to me, don't act like you don't wish the Bears had that kind of success..

you can tweak the numbers all you want. yes, you won 96/97, and then again in 2010. don't act like it was a dynasty that dominated, you know, like the Bulls winning what, 6/7 years in a row? you could also say you won three out of the past 46 years. you've had a few good years. that's it. and yes, I do wish the Bears had won more.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Lol dude we would have owned you guys had Aaron not gone down, and we were just as injured if not more by that point. We almost beat you fools with Seneca Wallace LOL.

Lol, playoff losses don't feel so bad so close to a year where we won it all. Hell ask Peyton how hard playoff wins are to come by, or Marino. What funny is you talk shit but Jarret Bush has as many Super Bowl rings as your entire organization. XD

Embarrased? Na I wouldn't say so. The niners bested us but it was a close hard fought game.

What's funny is you talk shit about our D, but the only intimidating player on the bears legendarily bad defense plays for us now.

Lol, how do you like losing 7 of the last 8 games against the Packers, including, the season finale in 2010 that let the Packers into the playoffs, the 2010 NFCCG, and, last but not least, last years North Division spectacular where we once again crushed your fans pipe dreams of actually beating us with Aaron Rodgers on the field? Does it feel good?

Im not going to trip over lost playoff games, because not only has Aaron got us one already, but he will likely do it again. At least, if these constant postseason appearance persist. Which as long as we have Rodgers, it will.

So by your rationale, if we had Melton, Collins, DJ Williams, Tillman, and Earl Bennett we would have beat the piss out of you guys when you had Rodgers as well. And you HAD Rodgers at the start of the game and we TOOK him out. Not like he was on I.R. like half of our team was.lol

You are pretty stupid to get yourself into that one. So as I said, live in the now where you guys were lucky to split with us and not get swept and stop living in the past because technically we OWN you since we are ahead of you in the series lol. Enjoy your embarassing playoff loss at home....again...as usual and enjoy 2014 if you are over yet another 1 and done :beer:

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Honestly, I feel bad for the packers. I don't know why they do nothing during free agency. They overpaid an aging Peppers. Their management missed out on a great opportunity to sign a top safety and it seems as if they didn't even try to lure one in. We took Lamarr Houston from them...I seriously can't take them seriously...Arron Rodgers masks a really really bad team. They are wasting his years, by not every upgrading their defense..

Though we have a bad defensive, I actually trust Emery to do his best and turn it around. Ted Thompson on the other hand doesn't do anything..

Ted Thompson has led the Packers to five straight post seasons and won a Super Bowl, while the Bears have made the playoffs once in seven years missing both years under Emery, yet you feel bad for the Packers and trust Emery more than Thompson.

Makes sense.