Conspiracy: Duplicitious intention of Packers?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
So by your rationale, if we had Melton, Collins, DJ Williams, Tillman, and Earl Bennett we would have beat the piss out of you guys when you had Rodgers as well. And you HAD Rodgers at the start of the game and we TOOK him out. Not like he was on I.R. like half of our team was.lol

You are pretty stupid to get yourself into that one. So as I said, live in the now where you guys were lucky to split with us and not get swept and stop living in the past because technically we OWN you since we are ahead of you in the series lol. Enjoy your embarassing playoff loss at home....again...as usual and enjoy 2014 if you are over yet another 1 and done :beer:

The last embarrassing home loss was in 2011, start "living in the now".That playoff game didn't end like I wanted, but it proved even more to me that the Packers can hang with ANYONE, at anytime.

Lol aw boo boo, the Packers were ravaged by injury too, we actually had a good defense for the first half of the season, but injuries took there toll big time.

And yea, you won because Rodgers got hurt, barely. Hell if we would have had Matt Flynn or had a week to prepare with Wallace we WOULD have won, its pretty obvious. You guys were loading the box trying as hard as you could to stop Lacy and failing, but because we couldn't pass you guys snuck out with a seven point victory, yippee fucking doo.

You still lost to a rusty Rodgers when it counted. You have fun with your overall series as much as you can, in 2 years you won't be able to. And besides, id WAY rather have championships then overall series, but the Packers will soon have that advantage as well.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
LONELY, SAD EXISTENCE...

Oh And Blow pack Blow...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last thing I will ever feel is sorry for the Packers and their putrid fan base.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last embarrassing home loss was in 2011, start "living in the now".That playoff game didn't end like I wanted, but it proved even more to me that the Packers can hang with ANYONE, at anytime.

Lol aw boo boo, the Packers were ravaged by injury too, we actually had a good defense for the first half of the season, but injuries took there toll big time.

And yea, you won because Rodgers got hurt, barely. Hell if we would have had Matt Flynn or had a week to prepare with Wallace we WOULD have won, its pretty obvious. You guys were loading the box trying as hard as you could to stop Lacy and failing, but because we couldn't pass you guys snuck out with a seven point victory, yippee fucking doo.

You still lost to a rusty Rodgers when it counted. You have fun with your overall series as much as you can, in 2 years you won't be able to. And besides, id WAY rather have championships then overall series, but the Packers will soon have that advantage as well.

The thickness of dark suspended in the twilight around your slumber, I wish I could put your body under pressure, so that I might lick the fluids that begin to leak from the seams.

You fuckers were on the right side of the last few one score games, and you got the big one. Both teams have been ravaged by injuries the last few years since your Super Bowl.

The Bears as an organization had some fundamental flaws under Lovie Smith and we were ripe for the Packers dirty physical play and refs seem to let that matchup go play a little.

Under Emery we are getting bigger and faster and you should shut your dirty mouth. What is the purpose of riding us? It serves only to light my fire, and fixate at me on the sensation of eating your throat. Its not moist, its wet...blood propels in waves and pulses from the deeper wounds, as I crutch a mixture of soft skin and cartilage, gristle and muscle. The smell is intoxicating as I gouge out an eye that is squishier than I expect. I have to use my testh in a cross cut to cut through the fibers, mmmmmmmm salty packer bitch

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I'm from New York but GB is a nice little area, if your into that whole nice small town charm.

Now now, we can't all have the plethora of toll booths and murders that Chicago has to offer.

Would rather have that then a bunch of Broadway plays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this thread saying that the packers purposely overpaid for peppers to run the price up on allen so the bears could not afford him?

Sentinel

Liked Posts:
I'm glad the Packers got him. It saves us 10 million and his painfully low percentage of production will be their 8.5 million dollar problem.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I'm glad the Packers got him. It saves us 10 million and his painfully low percentage of production will be their 8.5 million dollar problem.

A problem I don't think any Packer fan is opposed to taking a chance on, its not very detrimental if he doesn't play well, and if he does play well, or even as good as he did for you guys last year (Under constant double teams) it will be a succes, sounds good to me.

Did you know that Peppers counts millions more against YOUR cap than ours? Awsome considering our cap is already as healthy as could be.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Only one of those games was for the division title. We are "living in the now." We're the division champs despite our franchise QB not playing half of the season. And just a few short years after holding up the Halas trophy in your own stadium on national TV. We own you.

BTW, GB was the most injured team in the league the last two seasons combined, so save that excuse for someone else. I'd post the link proving it but I don't have 5 posts yet :(

I had to laugh at "how many Super Bowls have you guys won in the last 16 years?" How many have you guys won in the last 28?

Shit, we had you beat that game until Conte let's his WR run right by him on the last play of the game. Oh yeah, I'm still not sure that the play clock didn't expire before that play. But whatever, Bears fans are not w/o respect for what the Pack has does in the recent future. That's where you guy err.

The thing is, I still remember dominating you guys for 15 years, back when we won the SB. We STILL have more wins than YOU in this rivalry! And most of all, times are changing. We'll show up this year, and we'll see what happens. I believe that you guys are going to be surprised.

Let's remember that our new, high powered offense, was probably running on 60% last year. You guys have seen just the beginning so far. You should know damn well that we won't be bringing that kind of defense we had last year.

Last year for the first time in a while, I saw my Bears run the ball down your throat to wind the clock down in the first game. In the 2nd, I'm surprised you guys were not able to run the ball on us. Wait until you meet our new run stopping defense this year.

Again, I'm not w/o respect for the Pack, but I seem to see a change coming. You keep preaching your broken record shit, but we'll see ya on the field this year.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
The thickness of dark suspended in the twilight around your slumber, I wish I could put your body under pressure, so that I might lick the fluids that begin to leak from the seams.

You fuckers were on the right side of the last few one score games, and you got the big one. Both teams have been ravaged by injuries the last few years since your Super Bowl.

The Bears as an organization had some fundamental flaws under Lovie Smith and we were ripe for the Packers dirty physical play and refs seem to let that matchup go play a little.

Under Emery we are getting bigger and faster and you should shut your dirty mouth. What is the purpose of riding us? It serves only to light my fire, and fixate at me on the sensation of eating your throat. Its not moist, its wet...blood propels in waves and pulses from the deeper wounds, as I crutch a mixture of soft skin and cartilage, gristle and muscle. The smell is intoxicating as I gouge out an eye that is squishier than I expect. I have to use my testh in a cross cut to cut through the fibers, mmmmmmmm salty packer bitch

This post has it all! I think the Bears team feels like this as well. I think the Pack is gonna be surprised just how motivated we are.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Shit, we had you beat that game until Conte let's his WR run right by him on the last play of the game. Oh yeah, I'm still not sure that the play clock didn't expire before that play. But whatever, Bears fans are not w/o respect for what the Pack has does in the recent future. That's where you guy err.

The thing is, I still remember dominating you guys for 15 years, back when we won the SB. We STILL have more wins than YOU in this rivalry! And most of all, times are changing. We'll show up this year, and we'll see what happens. I believe that you guys are going to be surprised.

Let's remember that our new, high powered offense, was probably running on 60% last year. You guys have seen just the beginning so far. You should know damn well that we won't be bringing that kind of defense we had last year.

Last year for the first time in a while, I saw my Bears run the ball down your throat to wind the clock down in the first game. In the 2nd, I'm surprised you guys were not able to run the ball on us. Wait until you meet our new run stopping defense this year.

Again, I'm not w/o respect for the Pack, but I seem to see a change coming. You keep preaching your broken record shit, but we'll see ya on the field this year.

Who cares if Conte fucked up his job? That's no excuse, you guys drafted him, and he fucked up in a big spot. Our line messed up their assignments there selves, hence Julius Peppers free lane to the A-Rod, Kuhn ditched his assignment and came across to get just enough of Peppers, if he doesn't do that, we lose.

I agree 100% times are changing, that's why on 2 years that overall series record will be owned by the Pack, you guys better relish it while you can, that's the last bastion of Bear resistance to Packer dominance. I respect history as much as anybody, but the 1920's are what's keeping you guys ahead in the series. We already have what really counts, more Championships.

Idk what play your talking about with the play clock, all I'll say is that 4th and 1 conversion that Bears fans cry delay of game on all the time was, by rule, not a delay of game, and who cares anyways, we had the first down on a Lacy run the play before but the refs decided that they wanted a 4th down so they marked the short of the first when it was obvious that forward progress gave him the first.

We couldn't run on you that last game? I kno you guys did alright holding Lacy better then most, but if I recall we still had a decent rushing game that night between Starks and Lacy.

Why do guys act like that game at Lambeau was something to be proud of? We almost beat you guys entirely with Starks and Lacy, that game proved nothing, except that you can beat us by 7 when our passing game is completely inept.

And also, your Defense is about the least intimidating group of players one could find. Our D, while similarly bad, at least for the first half of the season looked like they were back to their 2009, 2010 ways, that is until Matthews got injured, still, our D isn't sitting still trying not to improve either.

Mitchapalooza

WE DON'T ROCK THE SAME CLOTHES, FUCK THE SAME HOES

Sent from Cuba

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
The proof is in the contract. He costs more towards your cap than ours.

I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to your statement of, "it's not detrimental if he doesn't play well."

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to your statement of, "it's not detrimental if he doesn't play well."

Lol I feel you.

Allow me to restate, its not much of a financial detriment if he doesn't play well.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Lol I feel you.

Allow me to restate, its not much of a financial detriment if he doesn't play well.

$7.5MM guaranteed is a pretty penny for a 34 year old in full decline mode. Most would say he got overpaid.