Cowherd - Caleb doesn't want to come here

Rise

Liked Posts:
So this is just him speculating that the Bears could trade with Washington because he thinks Caleb might not want to come here because we have never developed a QB.

Caleb was asked his thoughts on being drafted to Chicago and he said it would be an honor. Maybe zatty should have done some more research.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Be prepared wherever Kingsbury goes for endless trade up rumors to that team. Which are just lazy speculation.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
this is clearly Cowherd‘s opinion. He’s not “reporting” it as though it came from Williams and co.
Exactly. As with all things he talks about, he remembers some peripheral thing about it and spouts off.

I’m sure in his mind, he remembers some false reports and noise about Caleb Williams not wanting to go to the Bears and has just filed it away in his brain as fact.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I usually take Cowherd with a big grain of salt but he is VERY connected/close with USC/Caleb & Lincoln Riley. He's a fan & attends there games.

then why didn't he.....go back to school if he knows the Bears are picking first?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Cowherd just rambles shit which is what he does. I’m more disappointed at the score using this to desperately try to increase viewership. Tweeting it in that clickbait way is just bullshit. Why is our media so toxic and wants our teams losing and miserable? Is it the only way to get chicago fans to tune in or read?

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
then why didn't he.....go back to school if he knows the Bears are picking first?
Cause he thinks they can force the Bears to pass on him. What if he interviews with the Bears and blows the job interview on purpose? Wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't care if he would "fall" to #2 to go to his hometown team-Washington.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many times in this video does he make a random list?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Remember when Connor Bedard didn’t want to come to the Blackhawks because of the Kyle Beach scandal and because they had turned into a bad, bare bones team?

Remember how he was going to pull a Lindros and pull out of the draft?

It all ended up being bullshit, just like this Williams stuff will be.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Because this has happened before.

Eli, Elway.

He's EXACTLY the type of dude to force his way out.
You don't have any clue what type of dude he is though.