Cowherd - Caleb doesn't want to come here

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Colin Cowherd: “The verdict is in but people in the Midwest are nice... I’m going to be not so nice. Jordan Love is a bust. He leads the NFL in preseason picks. Third year, no growth. If I have to hear again, ‘THE NUMBERS DON’T TELL THE STORY!’ Yeah, they kind of do. 50% completion percentage in practice or against second-team defenses… ‘WELL, HE DIDN’T PLAY A LOT IN COLLEGE!’ – Kyler Murray only played a year in college, Jordan Love played parts of three years in college. Talent rises quickly, it’s not that hard to spot, you got it or you don’t. Jordan Love DID motivate Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers had back-to-back MVP seasons and there are people who have suggested that the Love pick ticked Aaron off, and that he was more focused and played better. If Jordan Love was as talented as Aaron Rodgers and they could move off Rodgers while paying this kid $8 million a year, not $50 million, and then go out on the market and buy receivers, they would…. But they can’t because it doesn’t work, and if Jordan Love could play, he could be playing... bnd he can’t, and it’s year 3, and there’s no growth. The video shows exactly what you think it shows. He can be a backup in the league, not saying that, but franchise guy or starting guy, it doesn’t look like it’s it, and we have evidence.”

57%?

Doubtful.

Colin Cowherd: Often wrong, never in doubt.
I clearly remember when Colin said Love was a bust and then later declared him fantastic. I've heard him both endorse and slam JF.
Can't stand the blowhard!

DavidH

Liked Posts:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Do you know how long his contract is? Do you know what George has promised for leeway? Of course not. We’re all just speculating on his job security. It was obviously good enough for the new OC.
I thought he was given a 1-year extension after this season around or at the time Getsy was fired. 2 years left now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m sure a lot of prospects have “concerns” about who drafts them—they just want to be reassured they don’t get left in some organization that doesn’t build around them. Just like Poles did in 2022 draft when he neglected the offense in the 2nd round. Doesn’t mean they don’t want to be drafted by them.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
WTF?

Is homophobia just totally fine on this board or what?
Calm down buddy, if you have no sense of humor this board full of weirdos is not the place for you.

Besides Prince wasn't gay, he was Prince.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Not Prince

Lil Nas X

And it's pretty obvious what he's implying.

Just weird shit to post regardless.
Well prepare to clutch your anal beads every week, because the jokes will be nonstop from every fan base we face. If he is as elite as people believe we'd get used to it.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Who the hell is Sky Kruse? I got money that says he did not talk to Caleb last night.

Colin Himself said that Caleb Williams camp contacted him directly and said Caleb would love to play in Chicago. Caleb loves our defense, DJ Moore and said the online isn’t as bad as people say

Here’s the link

Canth

Liked Posts:
Colin Himself said that Caleb Williams camp contacted him directly and said Caleb would love to play in Chicago. Caleb loves our defense, DJ Moore and said the online isn’t as bad as people say

Here’s the link

Without reading the article yet, but seeing the blurb starting with "NFL Analyst Colin Cowherd"...I got a problem with that. That man is not any sort of "analyst".

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Without reading the article yet, but seeing the blurb starting with "NFL Analyst Colin Cowherd"...I got a problem with that. That man is not any sort of "analyst".
Cowherd is an entertainer not an analyst or sports reporter. He just gives his opinions, which can change on a weekly basis.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Nagy was also COACH OF THE YEAR in his first year. Flus won 3 games his first year.
True. Even though we all knew Nagy sucked at the very latest by Year 3, the fact of the matter is it’s hard to fire a Bears coach who made the playoffs in 2 of his 3 years. Of course a guy like that is getting another year.