Craft beer

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aha cheers. That's not all the beers I've had over the years, just the ones I remember. And lately I've been drinking too much Budweiser :(
Holy fuck man, I got through 60 of those beers and I can "remember" trying or drinking maybe 9 of them. impressive to say the least. Im no beer geek but man, you enjoy the boozy beers like I do, I can tell right off the bat, 120 minute IPA is amazing though, I have to just say that out've the blue and man that shit is not cheap when it finally does come out.

My favorite cheaper beer is bud light platinum
No shame in that sir, I have yet to try bud light platinum but have actually heard great things about it (surprisingly)

Bells and founders ftw

I really really want to make a trip up to bells, its right around where I'm located. (Well, 95 miles away, but its closer than 100) I heard they do all kinds of crazy shit like keeping Hopslam on tap year round whether its frikin, cask, regular, or barrel aged. I'm more intrigued by their food menu, I drool when I come across their menu online and on facebook.

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will drink a tall boy of PBR if my life depended on it, Miller lite or bud lite, or corona fucking forget it

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wait, you will drink pbr or you won't?

also, bot, founder's all day is tits-worthy

and bell's seasonal hopslam is dreamy

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck man, I got through 60 of those beers and I can "remember" trying or drinking maybe 9 of them. impressive to say the least. Im no beer geek but man, you enjoy the boozy beers like I do, I can tell right off the bat, 120 minute IPA is amazing though, I have to just say that out've the blue and man that shit is not cheap when it finally does come out.

Ah it's accumulated over many years. I like my Belgians for sure and those tend to be high on the abv. I don't like "Belgian style" though, well generally there's always a few exceptions. Yeah the 120 minute is something you have once a year, too expensive otherwise. It's not as crazy as like what's going on with BCS, people are selling that for ridiculous amounts of money. It's a good thing I don't like it :)

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bud Platinum is 6% pretty good beer in my opinion

PS Oberon is complete ass.
I have yet to actually drink an Oberon in my life time lol, I've been too memorized by the two hearted and winter white ale cans to even order one lol. Ill definetely pick up a 4-6 pack of the bud to give it a go tomorrow.

wait, you will drink pbr or you won't?

also, bot, founder's all day is tits-worthy

and bell's seasonal hopslam is dreamy
PBR is probaby the only "mainstream" beer I will drink being how cheap it is and how surprisingly smooth it goes down, I hate All day IPA by founders but have taken a liking to their double trouble and centinial IPA, idk the all day batch just messes with my stomach.
Anything hopslam is dreamy and wonderful.

Ah it's accumulated over many years. I like my Belgians for sure and those tend to be high on the abv. I don't like "Belgian style" though, well generally there's always a few exceptions. Yeah the 120 minute is something you have once a year, too expensive otherwise. It's not as crazy as like what's going on with BCS, people are selling that for ridiculous amounts of money. It's a good thing I don't like it :)

I absolutely cannot stand Belgiums but wont refuse one if given to me free of charge, 120 minute IPA is an entirely different animal compared to their brothers or sisters. 60,75, and 90 minute IPA. I cant see myself buying the 120 minute year round like I can with Two hearted ale from bells, theres just some brews that should only be released once a year for good cause and so we wont get tired of them. Or broke,

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's very very citrusy

That's a flavor I enjoy a lot but I think I'll wait unt it gets warmer, there's nothing like a wheat
Ale that makes you happy or in general happy about warm weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you remember which you've had?

I've had a lot from one trick pony, uh some from new Belgium. I'd honestly have to taste\see in order for me to remember exactly what I had.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had a lot from one trick pony, uh some from new Belgium. I'd honestly have to taste\see in order for me to remember exactly what I had.

Yeah you need to have some from Belgium, Americans can't do Belgians for shit ;)

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why I said earlier I don't like "Belgian style." Lots of breweries just use a Belgian yeast strain and call it Belgian and it's fucking terrible.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is pretty easy to find and absolutely outstanding:

abt12.jpg

Ole I've been waiting on you to get it!

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't even try Oberon just save yourself the couple dollars.

I'm not a fan really. I don't drink many hefes/wheat beers. I used to drink a ton when I first started drinking beer and I think I got burnt out on them. I drank a ton of Frankziskaner back in the day.

AussieBear

Budweiser literally gives me the shits...

i went to this local micro brew here in oz... had their lager.. it tasted like peach piss.

leave your peach, apple, pumpkin oatmeal sour grape shit in your winecoolers - just give me a beer.

i like miller lite, or some not so cold yuengling, and shiner bock. if none are available, ill settle for some getting room temp skunky heineken. damn, im not cool

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
and fuck anyone who enjoys other flavors-- they must be turdburglars -- crockodile dundee told me so.