Crawford

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Lundqvist also has a 3.16GAA and .900 SV% in the ECF

But let's all bitch at Crawfords 2.53GAA and .917 SV% in the WCF

Yeah, Crow's got better numbers in the conference finals than Hank. I know which I'd rather have starting tonight.

I also haven't seen all of Tampa's goals, so I'm not sure how many I could use the CC "he didn't have a chance" whiteout to erase and bring those numbers down.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think Q should bench Crawford tonight. Need to send a message to the team that soft goals and anger problems won't be tolerated in an elimination game.

Give the nod to Darling tonight and have Crawford come back with fresh legs and a fresh new mask for game 7.

I started a similar thread that would have led to great hockey discussion, but it was deleted.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So you're gonna make me close this one, too? Man.

:hitler:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Crow's got better numbers in the conference finals than Hank. I know which I'd rather have starting tonight.

I also haven't seen all of Tampa's goals, so I'm not sure how many I could use the CC "he didn't have a chance" whiteout to erase and bring those numbers down.

But Crawford's $6 million cap hit, when compared with the $8.5 million cap hit of Hank, certainly seems reasonable, doesn't it?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Why are they playing like shit?.

Were many wrong in assuming overconfidence would not be an issue, or is Anaheim really this good?.

I may not have a specific "why" as to the reason for their poor play, but it certainly fits the bill of what they did for the vast majority of the regular season.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
DMelt has become very sensitive on the Hawks Board ever since tribar started messing around and quote glitching.

Dude can't even multi-post - look at posts 64-66.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

but the numbers are the numbers, I never used any "white out" to bring Crawford's numbers down. You just like to use numbers when they suit you, and ignore the argument when they don't.

Lundqvist let in 3 goals last night, but the Rangers scored 7 goals. When has Crawford gotten that scoring support?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
DMelt has become very sensitive on the Hawks Board ever since tribar started messing around and quote glitching.

It's nice that I can do anything and know that Dmelt will get blamed for it. I'm going to go start deleting random posts for no reason.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's nice that I can do anything and know that Dmelt will get blamed for it. I'm going to go start deleting random posts for no reason.

Guess DMelt and Paul will be getting PMs asking for instructions very shortly.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
But Crawford's $6 million cap hit, when compared with the $8.5 million cap hit of Hank, certainly seems reasonable, doesn't it?

More reasonable than Hank's, sure. Look, it's going to be a down year next year anyway, so I'd take a calculated gamble with Darling and try to make the team stronger elsewhere. It wouldn't be the first time we jettisoned a cup winning goalie.

I'm not in the "Crow sucks" crowd, I just think we could do well with Darling, too, for much less money.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hank bailed out the Rangers in the first period last night. Out shot 16-7, amazing high quality chance after high quality chance.

He also gave up 6 goals two games in a row. :elephant: :X :elephant: