Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol at the hate for Svuem. I don't think he's a great coach, but he's sort of being asked to turn a shit sandwich into filet mignon.

Yeah, but how much of an improvement have you seen with this team from Quade to now? Almost nothing.

I don't see how you can keep trotting out Marmol like this. How many times does this have to happen before Dale or the organization does something? It's pretty obvious.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that was disappointing. Next thread! Oh wait, it's against the Cards, this'll be fun :smh:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but how much of an improvement have you seen with this team from Quade to now? Almost nothing.

I don't see how you can keep trotting out Marmol like this. How many times does this have to happen before Dale or the organization does something? It's pretty obvious.

Oh, I agree. I don't think Svuem is a good manager. I think he's a good team-first guy, and one who will give players every chance to succeed...but he's not a great strategist by any stretch of the imagination.

I guess my question would be -- who would you all rather have in place? Francona was the best name on the market the last cpl off-seasons...but that's a lot of former boston in Chicago..

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sveum never was a good manager, so I don't know why so are many surprised by this?