Cubs @ Braves IGT

How many games will the Cubs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh don't worry they've gotten rid of Zambrano and next they will let Ramirez go at the end of the year. Now these guys will play the game the right way and it will make everything better.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not? What has he done to deserve the job? Ruin the team's chances for years to come by signing shitty contracts here and there?

Just a report that came out today. Im on the fence about Hendry

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh don't worry they've gotten rid of Zambrano and next they will let Ramirez go at the end of the year. Now these guys will play the game the right way and it will make everything better.

Sarcasm?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still found it odd that a national reporter is the first to break the story that Hendry is staying.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

If the Cubs play well the last few weeks, can you not see some people (*cough*David Kaplan*cough*) writing stories about how great next year will be because this team will play the game the right way next year, and make the argument that the reason this team sucked this year was because of poor chemistry caused by bad latino players and injuries.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still found it odd that a national reporter is the first to break the story that Hendry is staying.

I agree. Think a in house reporter would hear something before a guy who never there

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Cubs play well the last few weeks, can you not see some people (*cough*David Kaplan*cough*) writing stories about how great next year will be because this team will play the game the right way next year, and make the argument that the reason this team sucked this year was because of poor chemistry caused by bad latino players and injuries.

Hopefully those people learned there lesson from last year. Cubs played very well to finish season and that didnt help anything this year.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
thumb.jpg

Joe Girardi is my God.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marmol's in to try and pick up the save in the bottom of the ninth.

J

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Making quick work of the side so far, two down.

J

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have we really won 4 series in a row now?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
CUBS WIN and :sweep: the series against the Braves, two games to one.

J

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're gonna finish with a good record in the last 40 games again so Quade can keep his job

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're gonna finish with a good record in the last 40 games again so Quade can keep his job

The last 40 games shouldn't mean shit about keeping Quade or not, thus furthering the sentiment that Hendry is a jagaloon.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good win for the Cubbies....

4 errors...

wow.

At least Castro didnt' have any.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
as much as i want the top pick..i do like that the cubs are finishing strong..and not just against mediocre competition..but also higher level competition

that said, i am not one that wants to keep quade come next season..but i think hendry staying will help his chances