Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
ill add like a jackass I forgot to put the tarp over my firewood the othernight so now the top layer is wet im so dissapoint

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ill add like a jackass I forgot to put the tarp over my firewood the othernight so now the top layer is wet im so dissapoint

Tip..

Remove the top layer, set it on the side, and take the wood from the layer just below.

Then use the top layer when it dries

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tip..

Remove the top layer, set it on the side, and take the wood from the layer just below.

Then use the top layer when it dries
aye just pissed I pulled the bonehead move right before a snowstorm lol sigh...fireball...it hurts my brain so good

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
aye just pissed I pulled the bonehead move right before a snowstorm lol sigh...fireball...it hurts my brain so good

Uh-oh, Russo is back on da fireball

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just got back from the food and booze store. More beer and another bottle of Jose. Am I Mod Yet?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
The Bears forum needs quite a few mods. Waaaaaay too many topics that overlap each other that would be so much easier to follow if they were merged together.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My skills would be put to better use in the Bar and B and I.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears forum needs quite a few mods. Waaaaaay too many topics that overlap each other that would be so much easier to follow if they were merged together.

That's a double edged sword. When we merge too much, people get pissed because the discussions sometimes get lost / hard to follow when you slam together 3-4 threads.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, this is taking forever. Probably lost the attention of Rush when BearsBud derailed the thread.

I feel i'm doing a pretty good job of not letting that sort of thing get to me in a way that would make me lash out on my fourth day of niceness to him, but I will have to agree with you in a very pragmatic, unbiased way. I hope this thread finds its way back on track.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
That's a double edged sword. When we merge too much, people get pissed because the discussions sometimes get lost / hard to follow when you slam together 3-4 threads.

Really? I see 3 threads about the senior game, 2-3 on the new coaches we've hired, 2-3 threads on the status of the defense, etc.

Maybe I'm just used to when I was a admin at IHN, but if someone wants to talk about the senior game, you make a thread and everyone posts in there about anything involved with that topic. Someone wants to talk about the defense, you make a topic and everyone bashes the D in there. Talk about the draft and the what-ifs? There's another thread solely dedicated to just the draft.

The current system is chaos and too confusing for someone who wants to discuss another aspect of the topic, which in turn makes them feel they need to create another thread, which in turn creates two different discussions on the same topic. I'd love to post more over there, but I get lost on whatever I'm discussing due to 10 new threads being created within an hour of my last post.

I mean, there are some great topics in there, but they just keep getting pushed down by drivel and sooner or later they die because someone made another "Are we gonna be the Chicago Broncos now?" thread.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We like chaos. The threads may be about the same topic but the other one or two take a different direction.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
We like chaos. The threads may be about the same topic but the other one or two take a different direction.

Which is fine, but just merge that together and go from there, that way you're not scrolling 3 pages to read what someone wrote yesterday on the same thing.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Squirrel!!!!!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? I see 3 threads about the senior game, 2-3 on the new coaches we've hired, 2-3 threads on the status of the defense, etc.

Maybe I'm just used to when I was a admin at IHN, but if someone wants to talk about the senior game, you make a thread and everyone posts in there about anything involved with that topic. Someone wants to talk about the defense, you make a topic and everyone bashes the D in there. Talk about the draft and the what-ifs? There's another thread solely dedicated to just the draft.

The current system is chaos and too confusing for someone who wants to discuss another aspect of the topic, which in turn makes them feel they need to create another thread, which in turn creates two different discussions on the same topic. I'd love to post more over there, but I get lost on whatever I'm discussing due to 10 new threads being created within an hour of my last post.

I mean, there are some great topics in there, but they just keep getting pushed down by drivel and sooner or later they die because someone made another "Are we gonna be the Chicago Broncos now?" thread.

I'd like to believe that you actually are not trying to derail this thread as HHM and Urlblock would like to see this process moving forward. Perhaps you are just unaware of the proper place to voice your merging concerns.

Part of the CCS Announcements section there is a thread called "what would you like to see" Here is the link:

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/56-What-Would-You-Like-To-See

I believe that this would be the appropriate place to give feedback on the current thread merging procedures, not in HeHateMe's bid for Mod.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd like to believe that you actually are not trying to derail this thread as HHM and Urlblock would like to see this process moving forward. Perhaps you are just unaware of the proper place to voice your merging concerns.

Part of the CCS Announcements section there is a thread called "what would you like to see" Here is the link:

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/56-What-Would-You-Like-To-See

I believe that this would be the appropriate place to give feedback on the current thread merging procedures, not in HeHateMe's bid for Mod.

When I'm a mod, I will issue this kind of warning to posters that try to commandeer threads to advance their own personal agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.