Curious, when is the next CCS Mod Election?

Who do you vote for mod, if CCS had a democracy on staff(which it does not)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trev for the new mod spot! Even though he's a liberal, he's always been very fair. :yep: :lol:

Seriously though, he would be great mod.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll second the Trev nomination

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trev for the new mod spot! Even though he's a liberal, he's always been very fair. :yep: :lol:

Seriously though, he would be great mod.

No seriously, fuck that shit. Nobody even knows, or cares, who "Trev" is, if that is even his real name.

Also, he just derailed this shit even worse than it was. Do you really think that is good mod type behavior?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trev would be fine by me

I just put a "Trev for Mod" sign on my lawn

Last edited:

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My all time favorite mod from any board was KillerCarlson from the Blackhawks official board back in the day.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
IHN dudes need to be careful or we will make Grimson a mod..... then the world will burn

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
IHN dudes need to be careful or we will make Grimson a mod..... then the world will burn

If Grimson isn't made a mod, he's gonna end up being permabanned.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Grimson was a mod briefly on IHN, lasted a few days and the world burned..... Or was it Graham?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Sorry, wasn't trying to derail the thread, if anything my posts were encouraging more mods for the Bears forum which HHM would I'm sure would love to oversee [emoji38]

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

What we really need is a Mod with Bigfoot capabilities. You know one where nobody knows he is there, but in reality he really is there; however, nobody can see him cause he is a Bigfoot.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
No seriously, fuck that shit. Nobody even knows, or cares, who "Trev" is, if that is even his real name.

Also, he just derailed this shit even worse than it was. Do you really think that is good mod type behavior?

Lmao, no my real name is Trevor, but I go by Trev since that's what I'm usually called.

Due to me posting from my phone so much, not sure Tapatalk allows the mod functions.

Plus I don't want to ruin HHMs bid.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry, wasn't trying to derail the thread, if anything my posts were encouraging more mods for the Bears forum which HHM would I'm sure would love to oversee [emoji38]

I know you meant well, but know this: if you EVER try a stunt like this again, there will be consequences.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you meant well, but know this: if you EVER try a stunt like this again, there will be consequences.

frabz-HELP-ME-MOMMY-Im-SCARED-a6f2a1.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
goddammit HHM, just start mod election already. List some nominees and they can all start campaigning. after a week or two, post a poll. Then we will force ccs to accept our elected representative.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's right bitches. Come in the Cubs forum and you are playing on my turf. I run that shit with an iron fist. I will say my pussy ratio has tripled since I became a mod. Coincidence? I think bot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
goddammit HHM, just start mod election already. List some nominees and they can all start campaigning. after a week or two, post a poll. Then we will force ccs to accept our elected representative.

Im at a ccs crossroads. after the deflategate thread turned into an inflategate thread, idk whether to continue my bearsbud civility commitment and pursue modship, or resume with my old behavior. These last four days have been trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.