onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This Vikings game reminds me a lot of the Seahawks game last year. We have an inept offense going into a loud stadium against a really good defense. Expect similar results.

Are you talking about the Iggles/Vikes game yesterday?

Cause it's a home game for the Bears...though there will probably be more Cubs fans at the game.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no need to worry abt picking up meaningless wins. I think Cutler will win the same amount of games as Hoyer would if he had been healthy. If we really want to make sure that we tank, maybe we should play Barkley...but that was just too boring to watch. I'm only happy to see Cutler back for my fantasy team. Alshon is probably happy too.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Cutler has been horrendous on long balls the last 3+ years. He can never hit a guy in stride deep. The WR always has to stop and make it a jump ball most of the time, or just stop and wait for it.
Here i am thinking he did that on purpose..[emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is he playing or just cleared to play? I haven't listened to Fox yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is he playing or just cleared to play? I haven't listened to Fox yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutler is the starting qb and everyone who said he wasn't based on the words Fox says in the media were wrong. That's the jist of it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler can still make great throws that not many QB's can make, the problem is those throws only come once in a while but when Cutler is on and feeling good out there he can be plenty accurate and his problem has never been being accurate on short passes, it's on the long ball.

Cutler is pretty damn good when he has great WRs around him along with a top HB, an OL that doesn't let anyone touch him, and a mastermind OC.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Cutler can still make great throws that not many QB's can make, the problem is those throws only come once in a while but when Cutler is on and feeling good out there he can be plenty accurate and his problem has never been being accurate on short passes, it's on the long ball.

cutler is never accurate. his accuracy as always been shit. he could, at least in the past, hit on the deep ball occasionally, but now thats gone as well.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Well Sitton is out so the bad line will excuse any poor performance.

If Long doesn't play too you can certainly count on him getting killed.