Cutler-isms.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Lemme see...a mid/late 30s (no offense to parties involved) married bro with youngins shooting the shit on a forum with a mid 20s single dude on a late Friday night, or....a mid 20s single dude getting upset on a forum by a mid/late 30s (again, no offense) married bro with youngins on a late Friday night.

You be the judge.
You be the judge. Go through HHMs post and thread history. Hardly , if any, are Bears or football related topics. The dudes a troll. It's all random stupid threads or posts in threads to garner attention; nothing to do with the game . Don't believe me? Go ahead and look

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because clearly if you're posting early in the morning about other people posting early in the morning that means you have a better life than the criticized party. Remy logic. Seems legit.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm talking about post history. Look for any actual Bear talk with that guys posts. There barely is any

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm talking about post history. Look for any actual Bear talk with that guys posts. There barely is any

well it is the offseason and you could always use the ignore feature, despbro.

malcore

You be the judge. Go through HHMs post and thread history. Hardly , if any, are Bears or football related topics. The dudes a troll. It's all random stupid threads or posts in threads to garner attention; nothing to do with the game . Don't believe me? Go ahead and look

I have two buddies in Memphis who are genuine trolls. Crazy motherfuckers. They actually got Willie Nelson mad once, then vaped with him and wrote a bunch of hit songs. Funny and entertaining dudes. So, yeah, HHM may be a troll. All the more reason for him to be shooting the shit, as a mid/late 30s (no offense) married troll with youngins, on a late Friday night.

Wot's your story?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have two buddies in Memphis who are genuine trolls. Crazy motherfuckers. They actually got Willie Nelson mad once, then vaped with him and wrote a bunch of hit songs. Funny and entertaining dudes. So, yeah, HHM may be a troll. All the more reason for him to be shooting the shit, as a mid/late 30s (no offense) married troll with youngins, on a late Friday night.

Wot's your story?

He mad because he got trolled.