Cutler-isms.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Bro, your life sucks, you wish u could be like me. I'm posting while a bj from a model. Brb, my life awesome your life, pathetic. Are you 40? My abs...
Your obsession and talking about me is seriously weird. If you are a social human being with a life you wouldn't have as many posts as you do bout me as a poster; it's simply creep.

Btw, u mad? Yes, Umad

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your obsession and talking about me is seriously weird. If you are a social human being with a life you wouldn't have as many posts as you do bout me as a poster; it's simply creepy

dude wtf are you talking about??? drink moar, get some sleep and then come at me bro.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
As the 35+ year old Married guy with kids posts back on a message board at 130 AM on a Friday? LOL- I can only imagine you in person

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As the 35+ year old Married guy with kids posts back on a message board at 130 AM on a Friday? LOL- I can only imagine you in person

why you getting all personal? I just check in to see you talking shit and now you are talking more shit. what's your deal man?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry man, it was a really good bj and i had to post about it. shit was ca$h. I don't know how or why you gotta make that shit about you.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aren't you supposed to be taking seizure medication or trying on skinny jeans or some shit. Anything is better than hipster internet fights at 1:43 in the morning bruh.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Aren't you supposed to be taking seizure medication or trying on skinny jeans or some shit. Anything is better than hipster internet fights at 1:43 in the morning bruh.
buncha fuckin loser miserable fucks on here. Half y'all are married n have families n giving shit to someone online- enjoy your mediocrity,
N you n HHM can tell me differently, but fact you are messaging me at 2 AM on a Friday says a lot about you and your mid 30s professional lives with families. Lolz. Bitch all you want, half you fucks in real life ain't shit; I know no one who is would bother posting to some mid 20 something at 2 AM. Fuck off bout my epillepsy too ya toad. Honest to god I think over half of you are weird fucks in real life

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Sorry man, it was a really good bj and i had to post about it. shit was ca$h. I don't know how or why you gotta make that shit about you.
Glad you got your one in for the year.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm not enjoying my mediocrity right now

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

malcore

Give 'em shit, onebud.

I still enjoy my mediocrity. It always rises to the occasion.

And FTR - it's just 1 am here.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
and try not to be this guy

what-a-dick-head.jpg

somebody didn't take this advice

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
buncha fuckin loser miserable fucks on here. Half y'all are married n have families n giving shit to someone online- enjoy your mediocrity,
N you n HHM can tell me differently, but fact you are messaging me at 2 AM on a Friday says a lot about you and your mid 30s professional lives with families. Lolz. Bitch all you want, half you fucks in real life ain't shit; I know no one who is would bother posting to some mid 20 something at 2 AM. Fuck off bout my epillepsy too ya toad. Honest to god I think over half of you are weird fucks in real life

:rofl:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only half?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Only half?

Actually, i dont wanna get over my skis, but by my back of the napkin math only a quarter are weirdos irl. Half of us are married, and half of that group are weird.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Back of the napkin math. LOLOLOL. Gonna have to add that one to my repertoire.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

da hell?

malcore

Lemme see...a mid/late 30s (no offense to parties involved) married bro with youngins shooting the shit on a forum with a mid 20s single dude on a late Friday night, or....a mid 20s single dude getting upset on a forum by a mid/late 30s (again, no offense) married bro with youngins on a late Friday night.

You be the judge.