Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
My favorite J-ism

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any videos of any teammate yelling to Cutler after throwing an int. I see Cutler yell and bump but what happens when he throws those bonehead ints? Oh wait it's always someone running the wrong route. It's never his fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any videos of any teammate yelling to Cutler after throwing an int. I see Cutler yell and bump but what happens when he throws those bonehead ints? Oh wait it's always someone running the wrong route. It's never his fault.

HOW DARE YOU slander the amazing talents of Devin Hester, Johnny Knox, and Roy Williams as No.1 WRs!

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

I'm trying to, but I actually can't think of any instance where a receiver got on Jay for an int.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Knox would have been a monster number two or three WR

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
HOW DARE YOU slander the amazing talents of Devin Hester, Johnny Knox, and Roy Williams as No.1 WRs!

Those were dark, dark days. We must never forget the days of Williams and Hester running shit routes and dropping everything, while Knox slipped and fell at random intervals during his routes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He's had Brandon Marshall longer than he had any of these guys.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Those were dark, dark days. We must never forget the days of Williams and Hester running shit routes and dropping everything, while Knox slipped and fell at random intervals during his routes.

In defense of Knox, I feel he would have taken the next step if he was on the team now. Drake had to have been one of the worst coaches in the league. I cant remember one WR that improved under him

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
In defense of Knox, I feel he would have taken the next step if he was on the team now. Drake had to have been one of the worst coaches in the league. I cant remember one WR that improved under him

That's very true and I think you're right. He could have played a lesser role on this team, which could have helped him. During his career, he was asked to do stuff that was beyond his talent level, because there were no other WR's that could do it.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's very true and I think you're right. He could have played a lesser role on this team, which could have helped him. During his career, he was asked to do stuff that was beyond his talent level, because there were no other WR's that could do it.

Yep. Dude was thrown into the fire. Coming from a small school and then being a number 1 WR despite the fact he was a 5th round pick couldn't have been fun

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
He's had Brandon Marshall longer than he had any of these guys.
And those two are fantastic together.

You're right, before this past season Cutty had Marshall again.

Along with Mike Tice running the O.

What's Tice doing again? Did he get an OC job somewhere?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And those two are fantastic together.

You're right, before this past season Cutty had Marshall again.

Along with Mike Tice running the O.

What's Tice doing again? Did he get an OC job somewhere?

OL coach for the Falcons after sitting out a year