Cutler-isms.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I thought this thread was about Cutler and his -isms

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
mnu.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there is a book out "A Guide to Defending Jay Cutler" that contains all of this information, they are not copying and pasting

Chapter 1: This is the season that it all changes: a list of reasons why things went wrong in the past, and why now the pieces are in place around him to finally succeed

Chapter 2: Practical Excuses : The receiver ran the wrong route, Forte missed the block, the defense didn't do their part

Chapter 3: Justifying the Injuries: Proof that he is not injury prone and all the injuries were caused by others

Chapter 4: Defending the off the field antics, don't care is cool

Chapter 5: Explaining the Contract (includes all the information you need to dismiss any accomplishments made by McCown)

is it as thick a book as the haters wrote about how they hate him and every other qb in the world would be better?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's all about health in 2014. It's a second year in the Trestman system and all the talent is in place around him. If he can get through the year and play a full season, we'll know better than at any time before what we have.

for once we can totally agree on cutler if the injury bug doesn't bite us I honestly think we are gonna see what jay can do and I for one am optimistic that this could very well be the greatest year we or anyone has ever seen out of cutler and if he shits the bed fuck it. doesn't matter anyway. we should draft his replacement next season either way because lets face it jays getting up there and its time to groom or hell outright replace him if he shits the bed this season.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
for once we can totally agree on cutler if the injury bug doesn't bite us I honestly think we are gonna see what jay can do and I for one am optimistic that this could very well be the greatest year we or anyone has ever seen out of cutler and if he shits the bed fuck it. doesn't matter anyway. we should draft his replacement next season either way because lets face it jays getting up there and its time to groom or hell outright replace him if he shits the bed this season.

Who hacked Mick's account?

edit: meant to quote Mick's post, not yours