Cutler-isms.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I think he would prefer a tampon in that hatchet in a watermelon gape he has.

I don't remember when Cutler said that, can you post a link to that press conference

1.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I don't remember when Cutler said that, can you post a link to that press conference

1.gif

I think that was after the Redskins game in 2010

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Jay will lead us too the promised land and will put up big numbers doing so. If not, send next year's first round pick to the Patriots for Garopollo.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Just as long as there is a hometown discount involved

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jay will lead us too the promised land and will put up big numbers doing so. If not, send next year's first round pick to the Patriots for Garopollo.

I can't wait for you to start a Garopollo-ism thread for me to derail

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
gp...take it to the pinned Garopollo thread!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Quite a few probably. But can you name a QB who can succeed under those circumstances? I don't think anyone can.

Cutler has flaws, no doubt. He tends to lock onto receivers. He takes to long to get rid of the ball. He throws off his back foot when he shouldn't. They're things that should be corrected. But to think that all of his struggles are all his fault isn't correct. It's a multitude of factors, including the people around him.

Hell, I'd be shitting myself if I was throwing to Hester, Knox, Roy Williams and Kellen Davis, my blindside was being protected by J Webb and my offensive coordinators consisted of Ron Turner, Mike Martz, and Mike Tice.

That was for three of his eight seasons. He's had Marshall for five years, going into his sixth. This is his third with the Marshall/Alshon/Forte combo, which is as good a skill position group as there is in the league. He's had his challenges for sure but not the hardest situation in NFL history like you're trying to imply. He's been average with mediocre players around him and average with great players around him. Maybe cos .. I dunno ... he's average?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think there is a book out "A Guide to Defending Jay Cutler" that contains all of this information, they are not copying and pasting

Chapter 1: This is the season that it all changes: a list of reasons why things went wrong in the past, and why now the pieces are in place around him to finally succeed

Chapter 2: Practical Excuses : The receiver ran the wrong route, Forte missed the block, the defense didn't do their part

Chapter 3: Justifying the Injuries: Proof that he is not injury prone and all the injuries were caused by others

Chapter 4: Defending the off the field antics, don't care is cool

Chapter 5: Explaining the Contract (includes all the information you need to dismiss any accomplishments made by McCown)

This was actually funny! My turn though

Jay Cutler: Below average QB, coach Killer, Anti-Christ

Chapter 1: See a Cutler thread: If a Cutler thread emerges make sure you come in and bitch about the guy's performance even if it has nothing to do with his performance

Chapter 2: Not a Cutler thread? Don't worry about it! : Anything can become a Cutler thread if you try. If it's a thread about J'Marcus Webb say things like "Webb would look better if Cutler threw earlier.

Chapter 3: Revising history in your favor: Remember Jay Cutler has won nothing and lost everything. The Packers game last year? Yeah we would have won if Cutler got the ball moving earlier. NFC Championship? The pussy sat out. Beating the Seahawks in the playoffs? 7-9! 7-9! 7-9! 7-9! Who cares who they beat before!

Chapter 4: Stats? Cutler only has negative one: Since Cutler has never won a game, he only has negative stats. If anyone dares post positive stats in a thread; quickly pounce. If you have to do not tell the whole story.

Chapter 5: The backup or past QB is always better: What do Hanie, Grossman, Orton, Collins and McCown all have in common? They are all better than Cutler. How? Grossman had a pretty deep ball and went to the Super bowl, Orton went 11-5 his first year here and was murdering in Denver, Collins beat the fucking Panthers who now have an amazing defense, Hanie kept us in the NFCC game when the bitch went out and McCown outplayed Cutler. Remember the whole story doesn't matter

Chapter 6: Don't care? Yeah he must not: Jay Cutler memes aren't funny as only your brand of comedy matters. Cutler teammates like him? Bullshit. Remember attack with fury! Screw Cutler's charities and other positive things

Chapter 7: All else fails? Name call: Quick the person you are arguing with wont let up about his man love with Cutler, what is he stupid? Wait there is your answer right there! Reply with Do you have a brain, fanboy? Discussion de-railed

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Once again for public information, there is a "Cutler Discussion" thread pinned for this kind of crap.

Thank you again fucktards.

you're a noob. You're addressing long term posters who make this board what it is. It's like telling your boss how to run the company on your first day at work. Stop. Nobody cares what you think at this point. People are going to discuss the Bears in any thread they choose. Nobody appointed you Director of Board Conversation.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
you're a noob. You're addressing long term posters who make this board what it is. It's like telling your boss how to run the company on your first day at work. Stop. Nobody cares what you think at this point. People are going to discuss the Bears in any thread they choose. Nobody appointed you Director of Board Conversation.

Chapter 7 off the bat for Bearmick!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Chapter 1: See a Cutler thread: If a Cutler thread emerges make sure you come in and bitch about the guy's performance even if it has nothing to do with his performance

Chapter 2: Not a Cutler thread? Don't worry about it! : Anything can become a Cutler thread if you try. If it's a thread about J'Marcus Webb say things like "Webb would look better if Cutler threw earlier.

Chapter 3: Revising history in your favor: Remember Jay Cutler has won nothing and lost everything. The Packers game last year? Yeah we would have won if Cutler got the ball moving earlier. NFC Championship? The pussy sat out. Beating the Seahawks in the playoffs? 7-9! 7-9! 7-9! 7-9! Who cares who they beat before!

Chapter 4: Stats? Cutler only has negative one: Since Cutler has never won a game, he only has negative stats. If anyone dares post positive stats in a thread; quickly pounce. If you have to do not tell the whole story.

Chapter 5: The backup or past QB is always better: What do Hanie, Grossman, Orton, Collins and McCown all have in common? They are all better than Cutler. How? Grossman had a pretty deep ball and went to the Super bowl, Orton went 11-5 his first year here and was murdering in Denver, Collins beat the fucking Panthers who now have an amazing defense, Hanie kept us in the NFCC game when the bitch went out and McCown outplayed Cutler. Remember the whole story doesn't matter

Chapter 6: Don't care? Yeah he must not: Jay Cutler memes aren't funny as only your brand of comedy matters. Cutler teammates like him? Bullshit. Remember attack with fury! Screw Cutler's charities and other positive things

Chapter 7: All else fails? Name call: Quick the person you are arguing with wont let up about his man love with Cutler, what is he stupid? Wait there is your answer right there! Reply with Do you have a brain, fanboy? Discussion de-railed

Yours seem quite a bit more emotional

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Please post this in the pinned Cutler thread....this thread is for Cutler-isms and Cutler-isms alone

Jay-Cutler-Yells-and-Pushes-JMarcus-Webb.gif

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Please post this in the pinned Cutler thread....this thread is for Cutler-isms and Cutler-isms alone

Jay-Cutler-Yells-and-Pushes-JMarcus-Webb.gif

Umm? Refer to the pages between chapter 1 and two?

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
That was for three of his eight seasons. He's had Marshall for five years, going into his sixth. This is his third with the Marshall/Alshon/Forte combo, which is as good a skill position group as there is in the league. He's had his challenges for sure but not the hardest situation in NFL history like you're trying to imply. He's been average with mediocre players around him and average with great players around him. Maybe cos .. I dunno ... he's average?

It's as good of a skill position group as there is in the league, now. 3 years ago, that wasn't the case. Don't get me wrong, Marshall has been a blessing for the Bears, but Jeffery has only been in the NFL for 2 seasons, the first one he missed several games with the broken hand. ( I think it was his hand, I know it was on that touchdown against Tennessee). He showed flashes, but was inconsistent. Not to mention, Lovie was HC and Tice was OC that year.

Biggest problem is locking into Marshall too much at times. He's got plenty of weapons around him now, it's not like Marshall is the only guy he can throw to.