Cutler-isms.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
This. Granted, Cutler has had some bad seasons. But overall, the problem some people have with Cutler is their own expectations. That and some bizarre idea that elite, top 3 QBs are somehow easy to come by.

It's not high expectations it's what history has shown that he has seriously underachieved for someone who has all the tools and has yet put it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I didn't finsih what I was writing because I was cut off on the phone. You creep me out. Everything I write or post you have something to say about it, i honestly don't see your weird creep obsession with me but very rarely do I give a shit what you have to say. Relationships and engagemetn? LOL please. You don't know me in real life. I have more friends and people that I can "engage" with than I care to remember the number. You know nothing of me, but because I write valid(or invalid in your opinion) of matters in which either effect(appraently) or don't effect you, you judge me on them. Oh boo hoo, you got called out about wearing a misfits shirt at 35+ years old; grow up and stop being a pompous prick garnering for attention because you may not recieve it at home and decide to come at others for god knows what reasons. You don't like what I post? Don't read it. Why waste your precious time in life as a married man with children with some 20 something year old alpha punk if you are of such value?

And if I talk about my Nashville adventures or having a beer with the owner of the #1 rated dive bar in America at 3 AM while his wife cooks me breakfast talking about his times with Waylon Jennings and having a music video of Jimmy Buffett taped in his bar, who the fuck are you to read and give a shit? Again, bro, noone makes you read anything. I don't get your weird fasinication with me. I really don't. If you have cool enlightening stories, I'd love to hear them. Instead all you have is critical bullshit of sounding like a pompous toad.

You know, being ultra-cool DJ Neo you were back in 1992(I'm impressed, actually- truly); I thought you'd be straight cool bro. I'll brag and wahtever other bullshit vericication crap you pull on me as I damn well please. Don't like what I write in the workout posts? Don't read it. Everyting about you screams " I need attention!". I mean, you even made a thread about me and any thread I make you have a creepy weird comment to garner attention. Seriously you are a creep.

You are a prime example of those who take their ball and go home.

And this is why they make private messages ladies and gentleman. It's like 2 teenage girls calling each other fat bitches in the middle of the mall around here. Way to fuck up a decent thread you divas.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I honestly think this will be cutlers best season ever barring injury nothings gonna stop jay from being a top five qb this year imho

If he can stop locking in on receivers and not getting hurt i bet he gets a 30 plus td season from him. If he can keep his ints under 15 we can when even with a subpar defense.

Hope he has no injuries.
I wish at times he was more charismatic

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And this is why they make private messages ladies and gentleman. It's like 2 teenage girls calling each other fat bitches in the middle of the mall around here. Way to fuck up a decent thread you divas.

Word. im sorry, ill stop.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
da fuk did this turn into an episode of gossip girls.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler needs to stay healthy because when he is we seem to win.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
It's not high expectations it's what history has shown that he has seriously underachieved for someone who has all the tools and has yet put it together.

Physical tools maybe, but not the team around him. Until last season, he was cursed with having midget WR's, one of the worst Olines in NFL history, dumbass offensive coordinators and an offensively inept head coach. Nobody could be a top quarterback with that.

Now, he finally does have the team around him to be a great QB. It's just up to him to do it.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Physical tools maybe, but not the team around him. Until last season, he was cursed with having midget WR's, one of the worst Olines in NFL history, dumbass offensive coordinators and an offensively inept head coach. Nobody could be a top quarterback with that.

Now, he finally does have the team around him to be a great QB. It's just up to him to do it.

I agree on most points you mention just that if you look at Cutlers ints historically you will notice that most of them where his fault and had little to do with the receiver or Oline. Obviously a bigger target works in his favor since he suffers from accuracy issues and they may bail him out. A better Oline will help him if he learns not to lock in on receivers or getting sacked. After this year we will find out how good he is. If he were a rookie I'd say give him 3 years at least but he is a season vet so he doesn't really need more time, so this year it's going to be a telling story.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I agree on most points you mention just that if you look at Cutlers ints historically you will notice that most of them where his fault and had little to do with the receiver or Oline. Obviously a bigger target works in his favor since he suffers from accuracy issues and they may bail him out. A better Oline will help him if he learns not to lock in on receivers or getting sacked. After this year we will find out how good he is. If he were a rookie I'd say give him 3 years at least but he is a season vet so he doesn't really need more time, so this year it's going to be a telling story.

Ho Lee Phuck. The Cutler discussion thread is pinned. This thread will never go back on topic.

MODS, please just close it.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
That's the thing though...this thread wasn't supposed to be a thread about his play. I think even most of the cutler fans here would tell you that he needs to improve. This was a thread abt his personality. If the haters want to make a thread about his personality, then by all means, just do it. The arguments always come in when we bring in and question his play on the field. PIB would probably describe me as a cutler hater, however, I'm not up in arms about this thread because it has nothing to do with his play on the field. I just hate rehashing the same arguments over and over...this one is kinda dumb but it's something difft. I just hate cutler threads when the same shit is talked about over and over.

I get what the thread is about, and I get that there is zero purpose to this thread and was intended for entertainment purposes (not very much entertainment, but entertainment for some). My thing is desperadoh and many on here will give the "haters" a hard time when they start hating on Cutler, so where in his pea brain did he think that this thread would be different? Every serious thread involving a QB will go that route, so a thread discussing his don't care attitude which he has been criticized not only in the media but by the fans won't end any different. My problem isn't that he started a thread like this, its that in the past he and others will complain that a group of posters would rain on their Cutler parade, so why add fuel to the fire? My point is either stop shitting on the posters when they criticize Cutler or stop posting threads that will give those posters opportunities to criticize Cutler. The haters are called trolls but I would argue this is as much trolling as them, it's like when your girlfriend/wife passive aggressively starts a fight and then yells at you for always fighting.

So in summary my original post was more about the hypocrisy of posters on here and not so much about the content of this thread.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When I saw Eli and Flacco win a super bowl I thought to myself anyone can do it.

If anyone can do it, why aer shelling out 18 million a year to an average QB?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I swear, half of the Cutler haters want to see the team fail just so that they'd get rid of Jay.

I would love to see Cutler succeed here, the better he plays the better the team does. To me it doesn't matter who is under center so long as the QB is playing smart and moving the offense.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
derailed.gif

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wonder how many posters have this on copy and paste.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I wonder how many posters have this on copy and paste.

Quite a few probably. But can you name a QB who can succeed under those circumstances? I don't think anyone can.

Cutler has flaws, no doubt. He tends to lock onto receivers. He takes to long to get rid of the ball. He throws off his back foot when he shouldn't. They're things that should be corrected. But to think that all of his struggles are all his fault isn't correct. It's a multitude of factors, including the people around him.

Hell, I'd be shitting myself if I was throwing to Hester, Knox, Roy Williams and Kellen Davis, my blindside was being protected by J Webb and my offensive coordinators consisted of Ron Turner, Mike Martz, and Mike Tice.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Why can't any of you ass hats take a thread for what it is and not use it to push you agendas. There is a thread pinned called Cutler Discussion for a reason. This shit is pathetic.