Cutler-isms.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how many posters have this on copy and paste.

I think there is a book out "A Guide to Defending Jay Cutler" that contains all of this information, they are not copying and pasting

Chapter 1: This is the season that it all changes: a list of reasons why things went wrong in the past, and why now the pieces are in place around him to finally succeed

Chapter 2: Practical Excuses : The receiver ran the wrong route, Forte missed the block, the defense didn't do their part

Chapter 3: Justifying the Injuries: Proof that he is not injury prone and all the injuries were caused by others

Chapter 4: Defending the off the field antics, don't care is cool

Chapter 5: Explaining the Contract (includes all the information you need to dismiss any accomplishments made by McCown)

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Fucking hipster drama.... hey where da fuk did your Hound avvy go brah?

Did you really just call someone else a hipster after quoting his "da fuk" language with your Game of Thrones avatar that 76 other people on this board use similarly? Go put on your fedora neckbeard.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I honestly think this will be cutlers best season ever barring injury nothings gonna stop jay from being a top five qb this year imho

I can agree with the bold...there are too many good QB's in the league that I don't think he can be top 5 but I could see him putting together a top 10 season

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
I can agree with the bold...there are too many good QB's in the league that I don't think he can be top 5 but I could see him putting together a top 10 season

Once again for public information, there is a "Cutler Discussion" thread pinned for this kind of crap.

Thank you again fucktards.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

He'll never be able to be top 5, like you said, it isn't like he's suddenly going to be Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, etc. But assuming he stays healthy (a big IF at this point) I expect him to be top 10.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Once again for public information, there is a "Cutler Discussion" thread pinned for this kind of crap.

Thank you again fucktards.

Excellent way to get the thread back on "topic" please continue posting your Cutler-ism's since you have done an excellent job of posting so many

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He'll never be able to be top 5, like you said, it isn't like he's suddenly going to be Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, etc. But assuming he stays healthy (a big IF at this point) I expect him to be top 10.

Would like to agree with you but there is a pinned thread for that type of discussion, so i'll leave you with this cutler-ism

cutler.gif

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Excellent way to get the thread back on "topic" please continue posting your Cutler-ism's since you have done an excellent job of posting so many

I would love to see Cutler succeed here, the better he plays the better the team does. To me it doesn't matter who is under center so long as the QB is playing smart and moving the offense.

Are you shitting me? All you have done is go off topic and you want to quote me for asking people to stick to it. Fuck off. You might not be new here, but you are damn sure wrong. Fuck your post count, you are a dip shit.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you shitting me? All you have done is go off topic and you want to quote me for asking people to stick to it. Fuck off. You might not be new here, but you are damn sure wrong. Fuck your post count, you are a dip shit.

When it comes to Cutler, he is a blind hater

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Good times here...good times

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Don't bitch at me for going off topic when you haven't been on topic once in this thread...post a Cutler-ism first then get on my case for going off topic numbskull

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
When it comes to Cutler, he is a blind hater

When it comes to Cutler opinions, people tend to get pretty far one way or the other. They either hate the guy and want him dead, or he's a perfect saint who can do no wrong. Very few objective people. I like to think of myself as objective when it comes to him, but judging myself if biased.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't bitch at me for going off topic when you haven't been on topic once in this thread...post a Cutler-ism first then get on my case for going off topic numbskull

I think the 5 year long excuse train is a patheticism!! Hows that? :bearbang: