Cuts begin for Bears

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The bullshit of this board is what makes it so much fun.

nope

would appreciate it if someone could update the OP with all the cuts so we don't have to scroll through 50 pages of people posting stupid gifs and trying too hard to be funny

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nope

would appreciate it if someone could update the OP with all the cuts so we don't have to scroll through 50 pages of people posting stupid gifs and trying too hard to be funny

the OP has been updating it. just go to the first page.

Nick80

nope

iwnaot.gif

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OT but kinda related..

#Bills announce they have released former #Bears QB Jordan Palmer and DT Landon Cohen

per Biggs...

guess he told them all of Trest's secrets then cut him :beartroll:

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
per: http://chicagofootball.com/2014/08/29/bears-cut-four-including-ot-roland/bt8l3ju/

In addition to waiving Jordan Lynch, the Bears terminated the contracts of four vested veterans on Friday: offensive tackle Dennis Roland, tight end Jeron Mastrud, wide receiver Armanti Edwards and offensive lineman Robert Turner.

Of the four, Roland was the only one potentially on the roster bubble. The 6-foot-9, 315-pounder joined the Bears during camp on July 31 and he worked as the second-team right tackle while Michael Ola moved up to first team when Jordan Mills and Eben Britton nursing injuries. The 31-year old has 30 career starts and spent part of his childhood living in Bourbonnais.

Edwards signed with the Bears on June 3 to join the return competition on special teams, but he was always buried on the depth chart. In the preseason, Edwards had four catches for 22 yards and did not have a return.

Mastrud joined the team following minicamp and the former Raider and Dolphin spent was the No. 4 tight end following Zach Miller's injury. He had nine catches for 51 yards in the preseason and led skill players with 38 snaps against the Browns.

Turner was a late addition to the O-line for depth purposes after Brian de la Puente's injury.

The roster is currently at 70 players, and the Bears have to release 17 more to get to a 53-man roster by Saturday afternoon.

-Kevin Fishbain

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How the hell did Conte Rocks get banned already? I'm not saying I have a problem with it but damn.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How the hell did Conte Rocks get banned already? I'm not saying I have a problem with it but damn.

Mods' preseason has also come to an end. It's game time now!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Type a few wrong words and you get your ass renditioned.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
oh my god the mods here actually banned a troll?

that is amazing. Good job mods, whoever and wherever you are.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
On another note, I'm bringing shrooms for Rask to the meetup so when the guys that have pm'd me threats to my wellbeing will get dealt with on a much more spiritual level.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh my god the mods here actually banned a troll?

that is amazing. Good job mods, whoever and wherever you are.
The Mods do an amazing job on here and you should only be so lucky that your whining doesn't get you a free trip to California.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The Mods do an amazing job on here and you should only be so lucky that your whining doesn't get you a free trip to California.

you're entitled to your wrong opinion, and who the hell is whining? I'm praising the mods for doing their jobs right